Animals Are Amazing

This is my second post for the day, but I just came across this article on Yahoo.

Earlier this year my mom had sent me this site also, which touched me beyond belief.

I have always been amazed at the bond between animals and humans. It's one of those things that you don't understand until you have one of your own. Probably similarly to being a parent, but I can't comment on that at this point in my life.

I have a dog, Cooper. I've posted about him on here a few times. He's a cute and cuddly, super friendly, happy-go-lucky miniature poodle (altho everyone asks me if he is a maltese or a bichon). After having him, I can't imagine my life without him. Sometimes it has popped in my head how I would feel if he wasn't here anymore and I can't even bear the thought of it.

The articles above just shows what a truly special bond there can be between an animal and a human.

So, if you have a pet, make sure to give them an extra squeezy poo and let them know just how much they mean to you! They definitely understand.

2 comments:

  1. This is why dogs are so much better than cats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dogs are amazing. They are truly your best friends if you let them be. I saw that article earlier too and it brought tears to my eyes....such a heartbreaking and touching story, and makes me love on my dog even more!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!