Friday's Fancies: Blazers

Happy Friday, bloggie friends! TGIF for real! It's been a little while since I've had the time to create an outfit for a Friday's Fancies post, but this week I made sure to make it happen. So, I'm linking up with {av} at {long distance loving} for an outfit post centered around blazers.
I came up with this look based on an outfit that I pulled together last weekend when I went on my double date with my buddy Trish and our bf's. This is what I chose:
Friday's Fancies: Blazers


Juicy Couture slimming tank top
€49 - jades24.com

Orange jacket
£4.99 - dressrail.com

Current/Elliott skinny fit jeans
$200 - net-a-porter.com

Christian Louboutin leather pumps
£495 - brownsfashion.com

Leather tote handbag
$360 - net-a-porter.com

Kenneth Jay Lane retro necklace
$275 - maxandchloe.com

Forever21 floral jewelry
$6.80 - forever21.com




What do you think? What are you fancying this weekend? Go over and link up! Happy Friday fashionistas!

10 comments:

  1. i have to hunt down that orange blazer now!!! it is beautiful! hope you have a great weekend <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this blazer! What a great find! have a great friday girlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the color of the blazer! Cute cute outfit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute! i like that white tank-shirt thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd totally wear that outfit!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with the bright tailored blazer trend! Such a fantastic update to the horrible bright mens wear ones of the 80s!! The feminine detailing on the tanks is really pretty to, perfect for a day to night look, especially with the jewelry choices.
    I hope you have a fantastic long weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jenn! If you sported an outfit like that, I would think you were a bombshell if I saw you on the street! So thrilled to have you back for Friday's Fancies...I have been missing you! Hope you have a phenomenal weekend :) xoxo {av}


    p.s. be sure you've gotten all your entries in for my Lilly P giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love that kenneth jay lane necklace - i've been wanting it for a while now!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great outfit - perfect for date night...or any other night for that matter :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the whole outfit!! That orange blazer with the bold necklace is GORGEOUS!!

    Happy Monday,
    Simplycamylla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!