First of the month....

Happy Tuesday, everyone! I hope your weeks are off to a good start! And, in the words of Bone Thugs N Harmony....

It's the first of November and I'm hoping this month brings with it some good news and all around good stuff!

Today my dad is supposed to get a permanent pacemaker AND a defibrillator "installed"....the surgery, as of now, is scheduled for 3pm, so I'll be leaving work early today to see him before and to stay with my mom during the surgery. I have no idea how long it takes, but hopefully it will be an easy one. I am hopeful that this will all go well, but I have to admit, I'm a little nervous since they usually do this operation 90 days after someone has had a stroke. Today is 6 days since my dad had his. Sooooo, I'm just keeping my fingers crossed and my prayers going that my dad will be ok.

Thank you so much for all of your kind words, thoughts, and support. I can't tell you how much it means to me, and how touching it has been to receive them all. I love my blog friends and am SO happy that I became a part of the Blogging world :) You guys are all so great!

In the meantime, I want to send a particular shoutout to Jenn from Jenn's Adventures for being a SUPER sweetheart and making me a button for my blog since I have been kind of preoccupied with the other stuff going on in my life right now.

How awesome is that? (and how sweet is she for doing that for me!!)

Seriously, you all are amazing :)

I might be back later with another post, but I'm not sure yet. In the meantime, I hope you have great first days of the month, whether you do it Bone Thugs style, or not :)




4 comments:

  1. You are all in my prayers, girl - keep us posted, and keep the faith!

    Thanks for the shout out, too, I'm so glad you have a button now!! Making it for you actually inspired my post today, too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I grabbed your button and put it on my button page :) It's great! Still praying for your dad and I hope the surgery goes well today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending more good thoughts your dad's way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are in my prayers still! I hope it all went well!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!