The Lucky One ( a totally non-Xmas related post)

I might be behind the times on this, but I haven't read many Nicholas Sparks books, although the ones I've read I've enjoyed for the most part. I hadn't even heard of the book The Lucky One but I saw a movie poster for it on Pinterest (of course) and it intrigued me. I mean, look at it:
hello, hot and steamy!

I dunno about you, but that alone said to me "Jenn, this is your kind of movie!" (one that MG will probably groan at when I ask him to go with me haha)

 So I searched for the movie trailer and this is what I came up with:

The Lucky One movie trailer

It looks really good. I love things that are about fate and things happening for a reason. It's cute. I think I'll totally be in the movie theater.

And, can I just say, I was never a big Zak Efron fan. I mean, he was cute and all, but all the hype around him kinda left a sour taste in my mouth. I dunno what it is, but him in this movie looks mighty nice to me! Maybe it's the fact that he's older now and I don't feel like such a pedophile drooling over him haha.

Anyway, I just thought I'd share this one with you, in case you were just as unaware as I was. And if not, at least you're provided with some nice man-candy to look at! :)


3 comments:

  1. I loved the book. Nicholas Sparks has got to be one of my absolute favorite authors. And I totally understand how you feel about Zac Efron. But he definitely looks like a man now. He stole my heart in New Years Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. READ THE BOOK!!! Seriously, read the book first. I'm not a Zac Efron fan and am kinda mad he's playing the main guy but I think he'll be ok. But read the book...I picked it up randomly last year before I even knew there was a movie coming out and I looooooved it--I'm not a big Nicholas Sparks fan either and this is the only book of his that I've read. It's a pretty easy read, too!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!