It's OK....

It's Thursday (really? ONLY Thursday???) and I am in need of some venting....so what better way to do it than to link up for It's OK, Thursday with Amber?




Its Ok Thursdays

It's OK....

....that I'm guest posting today for P!nky @ p!nkpers!stance, while she is away with her beau in Cancun (lucky!!!)...Go check out my post on The Five Love Languages!!

...to be a teeeeensy bit bummed that since p!nky is in Cancun, I've lost a gchat buddy during the days until she gets back...

...to want to tell the boyfriend about the Five Love Languages, but  have the irrational fear that he is going to think I'm a weirdo (well, more of a weirdo than he already knows that I am anyway, hehe)...

....to get really excited about the spring break cruise I posted about yesterday with MG, to get approval from his boss for his time off from the new job, find flights, etc, and just before we're about to book everything, he realizes that he has a bachelor party the weekend we would leave. So, the cruise idea is scrapped and I'm feeling like a bit of a brat about it...but, that's ok....right?....

....to have your supervisor all of a sudden decide something that changes how you, and everyone else in your profession all across the country, do things and make decisions based off of, and now have NO idea how you're supposed to make professional decisions. What they say all the time: "You're the expert"....the hidden meaning behind this decision:"We might tell you that you're the expert, buuuuut that doesn't really matter"

....to wish that money really DID grow on trees...or that Pinterest had some kind of a paid profession attached to it...or that I could craft a money tree from an idea I found off of Pinterest. Any of those ideas would work for me...

....to not be able to help yourself but to stare at some people on the metro and wonder how they are functioning individuals in society....

....to have been lent two books from different people to read once I finish my Kindle library rental, but to be a little less than excited to read them only because they're real books and aren't on my Kindle  #firstworldproblems....

....to have called Verizon to find out about the multi-room DVR package for the SOLE purpose of being able to watch my DVR'd shows in my room (if necessary), so as not to have to worry about run-ins with my annoying roommate in the living room (especially when she has her sister or friends come for the whole weekend without telling me, and they take over the entire apartment)...

....to find out that the package costs an extra $6/mth and signed up immediately! :)

.....to feel a nice sense of release after bitching/complaining venting in this post.

....to hope that I didn't scare off people with my vent session!

....to love my followers, and the people I communicate with on a regular basis from here!








9 comments:

  1. HAHA love the Pinterest post! If you find "how to make a money tree" on Pinterest please send it my way:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...I kept thinking yesterday was Thursday, ugh.

    It's ok to feel upset about the cruise being a no-go...but hopefully you'll find something else to do!!

    Hope your day isn't too bad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the money/pinterest one! :) i completely agree... and we recently got the multi-room package for our dvr... totally worth it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's exactly what I thought after I got my Nook. But I've found reading a "real" book every non and then is ok! lol And I totally wish money grew on trees. It would make life so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait your tree doesn't grow money? I swear mine does....or atleast I spend like it does! oops!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no!!! I hate it when my supervisor changes things or adds something randomly! What did yours do?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to get paid to use Pinterest! BRILLIANT idea!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!