Mug Shot?

I was stumbling around online today and came across this little gem:


Kasey Kahl, notorious bad singer on Bachelorette, resident creepy dude, and idiot boyfriend of  heinousVienna during Bachelor Pad (I didnt know if they were even still together until I did a little research and found out that these two are fame whoring themselves out some more on VH1's new show "Relationship Rehab" and are not together...as of this second maybe)

Someone got a little too drunky drunk this weekend in Fresno at a club and got himself arrested. And, this is his mug shot. Apparently no charges actually stuck, but this just makes me laugh.

I wonder if he sang his cell mates a tune while he was in the clank! teehee

7 comments:

  1. Wow I can't believe that's a mugshot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. Can not stand him! He would be one to pose "pretty" for a mug shot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha!! Oh, Krazy Kasey... Lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a loser. I hated him on Bachelor Pad, yet couldn't help but feel a tad sorry for him cuz Vienna is cray cray. But no one should be smiling for a mug shot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahah this made my day! he was so obnoxious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, remember his voice? it creeeeped me out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOSH HE IS THE CREEPIEST THING EVER! And I think that Vienna is even worse (if that is possible)... I love everything about this post!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!