Rules of the Award:
1. Include the award log either in your acceptance post or somewhere on your blog.
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to 10-12 other deserving bloggers.
4. Add a link on your post to all of the talented winners and comment on their page to let them know they've been deemed amazing.
5. Thank the brilliant soul that recognized your talent and bestowed this wonderful award on you...and of course link back to them as well.
And just when you thought you knew everything about me...
1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
I think I would worry less and not get worked up about the small things
2. What is your theme song?
My theme song? Hmm...I guess I would say One Republic's "Good Life" because things are feeling pretty darn good in my life right now, and I don't have much to complain about :)
3. One part of your life, a memory, action, etc. that you wish you could surgically remove from your brain?
I'll have to agree with Amanda on this one and say that everything happens for a reason and I wouldn't be the person I am today, in this life, without everything having happened. And since I'm happy with things, I'll keep all of the memories, etc.
4. What generation do you wish you had been a part of?
I'm happy to be an 80's child. And if I was part of another generation, I'd have different parents and friends, and I'm pretty sure MG wouldn't want to date someone much much older or younger, so I'll stick with my 80's background :)
5. What was your favorite childhood toy?
There were so many but I remember being very fond of Polly Pockets and Littlest PetShop things
6. What is your favorite housecleaning chore?
Laundry. And basically anything that doesn't involve the bathroom.
7. Do you Twitter?
Kind of....I'm on there but not a ton. @jamiffer3
8. Any goals?
To hopefully have a successful year at whatever new school I start at this coming school year. Hopefully it will be a good working environment with nice people.
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
I think I'd choose sangria over margaritas, but I do like me a frozen strawberry marg every now and again. And don't forget that sugar rim!
10. What is the ugliest car you've ever driven and were embarrassed to be seen in?
Uhh, it wasn't necessarily "ugly" but it was an old man car. My first car was a Chrystler Concord. It was a boat. It treated me well while I drove it, but it was definitely not a young and hip car.
And now, the ones I nominate are:
Go check them out--they are all amazeballs!