Friday's Confessions and Letters

Yayyyyyy! It's Friday!!!! Wooohooo!
And not only is it a Friday, but it's a Friday before a 3-day weekend!
Double Wooohoooo!!

So, what else is there to do but participate in some confessions to start off the weekend with a clean slate?

I confess that....

....I can't believe Cooper turned 4 years old yesterday. My sweet little pup is growing up so fast!

....my eyes are changing. My eyesight stinks in general, but has, luckily, stayed the same over the last 10+ years, but I'm noticing that my right eye might be getting worse. Dang you, Father Time! Stop reminding me that I'm getting older!

....the bag of mini Reese's peanut butter cups in my desk drawer is dwindling....rather rapidly. Oops!

.....when I got an email that the master schedule at my school had changed, I might have had something that resembled a coronary attack. And, of course, this comes the day that I finally was able to get everything set within my schedule so that it works smoothly. Drat!

.....despite the schedule change mayhem, my new position at work makes me feel like I have a purpose again. And I like it :)

.....MG and I made a fabulous dinner the other night! Recipe to be posted next week (so stay tuned...you're gonna wanna try it!)

....I'm getting giddy about my trip to Minnesota this weekend. Even moreso now that I found out we're going to be on the sidelines before the Viking's game and we are parking where the players park. Eeeeeee! (that's my excited noise in case you were wondering.)

And, now for some letters:


Dear Friday, thank you for finally getting here, and for bringing your friend 3-Day Weekend along with you.
Dear Minnesota Weather, please don't be so cold. I'm having a hard time mentally preparing for a downshift from 80 degree weather to a high of 47 on Saturday. Brrrr. Dear MG, thanks for helping me with dinner the other night--it always helps when you chip in, and it makes cooking that much more fun! Dear New School, thanks for making me feel happy again on a daily basis and for helping me to get my "groove" back :) Dear sore throat, please respond to the meds I'm giving you and stop hurting. I really don't want to be sick this weekend. Thanks. Dear Mom and Dad, thanks for always being there for me and helping out. Love you!

Hope you have a fantastic weekend!
I'm off to make it through today, head out to Minnesota tomorrow, and hope that I don't turn into a Jenn-cicle while I'm there :)

4 comments:

  1. I envy your cold temps. It is going to be 87 degrees here in GA today. And I am def not loving it:( I am ready for some sweaters and boots! Good news is: It is supposed to be colder here next week. Y'all will probably be having snow by the time we get into the 60's and 70's, lol! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, minnesota sounds like its going to be so much fun - minus the cold weather. hope your sore throat feels better fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend! Enjoy Minnesota- but don't freeze! I can't imagine a HIGH of 40something quite yet. Can't wait to hear all about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so jealous of the three day weekend! Well, I could take one, but I want to make as much moolah as I can before the hubby comes home!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!