Adult ABC's

I'm still in Charleston, SC, but I didn't want to leave you hanging, so here's a fun post!

My girl, P!nky tagged me in this fun little post: Adult ABC's. (Is it bad that when I first saw ABC, I thought of the liquor store? .....Don't judge me! :)
Let's get to it! 

~.~.~.~

A. Attached or Single? Attached...and 10 months until wedding day!

B. Best Friend? My bestie Genna (who is also my Maid of Honor), MG--my rock, and my mom

C. Cake or pie? mmmm, I will NEVER turn down apple pie

D. Day of choice? Hands down, Saturday. I can sleep in, relax...whatever I want. Plus, more quality time with the fiance and friends!

E. Essential item? I'm gonna agree with P!nky on this one: chapstick. I'm a total addict!


F. Favorite color? PURPLE!!! :)

G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears...the worms creep me out.

H. Hometown? Maryland, about 20 minutes outside of DC

I. Favorite indulgence? Cheese. Pretty much any kind as long as it isn't too stinky. And bacon. Mmmmm, bacon.

J. January or July? Definitely July. Fireworks, warm weather, pool, no school (unless you're working summer school like an idiot....*D'oh!*), BBQ's...what's not to like?

K. Kids? Sometime in the near future, after we get married in April.

L. Life isn’t complete without? my parents, friends, MG and Cooper

M. Marriage date? 4-12-14!!!!

N. Number of brothers/sisters? Zero, by blood. Two sisters-in-law (to be) who are already like family to me.

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples

P. Phobias? Drowning

Q. Quotes? "Everything happens for a reason"

R. Reasons to smile? Cooper and his wiggly self, warm embraces from the one you love, hugs from mom and dad, friends who you can count on.

S. Season of choice?  Spring, minus the allergies

T. Tag 5 People. TrishKatie, Shay{Jessica}Tori

U. Unknown fact about me? You might know this from previous versions of this question, but, I can't swim. I know how in my brain, but admittedly, not really well. But when I get in water that's above my head, I panic. I'd really love to be a better swimmer, especially in time for our honeymoon.

V. Vegetable? Carrots, raw or cooked. My mom made the best cooked carrots when I was growing up. Every time I have them now, I think of being a kid 

W. Worst habit? Worrying

X. Xray or Ultrasound? Ummm, either? I've had an Xray before...never had an ultrasound.

Y. Your favorite food? mmm this list could be long: Sushi, Mexican, pizza, salad, Thai....it's all my favorite, depending what I'm craving :)

Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces, the water sign. Which is why my fear of water is also ironic haha.


That was fun! Thanks for tagging me, P!nky!

4 comments:

  1. oh this is cute! I definitely have to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for playing, fun answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun post - I will plan on doing it too, one day this week hopefully! Hope you've had so much fun in Charleston. Can't wait to hear all about it:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun post!! I loved getting to know you :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!