Friday Confessions

It's been a looooooong time since I've done some confessions, and even though the link up isn't happening today, now's as good a time as ever for a little 'fess sesh, isn't it?
I confess that....

....I got a much needed pedicure on Wednesday, before the holiday weekend, and my feet feel SO much happier. They look happier, too!

....I haven't slept-in any of my days off this week. MG still has to go to work, and in order to go to work, he has to get dressed (weird, right?). I'm a light sleeper, so as soon as I hear movement around the room, I have a hard time getting back to sleep. One of these days I'll get my sleeping-in on!

......the same day that Cooper got a nice grooming (so cute and small!), I accidentally spilled food on his head while making dinner, in the form of pasta sauce, feta and artichoke quarters. His nicely cleaned neck and ear got hit....
....and I confess that instead of cleaning it up immediately, I grabbed my phone and snapped a pic. You're welcome.
.....Cooper would confess that he did not care--that that's the whole reason he stands under me while I cook (his dreams came true!) and all he wanted to do was eat the food that had hit the floor.....after bouncing off of his head lol

....I've gotten more into DIY stuff now that I have more things around the house to DIY. Let's just hope my projects turn out ok as I attempt them all!

.....despite planning not to spend ANY more money on things for the house unless necessary like paint, etc., I couldn't pass up an awesome sale on wayfair.com for a really pretty headboard for our guest room, and a comforter in the color scheme that I've been looking for. Here's a sneak peek at the headboard:
{via} I can't wait for it to get here!!!
....I love having my friends drop by during the Summer. The other day, my buddy Bree came by after she was done with summer school to hang out for a bit. We caught up, talked about wedding stuff for her upcoming wedding, etc. Love a good visit with friends!

.....as you're reading this MG and I are on the road after waking up at the buttcrack of dawn today for our 4th of July weekend. More on that coming soon! ;)

Those of you along the coastline, stay safe and keep fingers crossed that Albert isn't an angry hurricane!
Have a great weekend and a happy 4th of July, loves!
{via} 

2 comments:

  1. tooooo funny with the food on coop! LOL.
    love the headboard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scout is always under foot when I'm cooking too! Coop looks like such a sweet dog! Hope you had an awesome weekend.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!