As promised, I'm back with the recipe that I was teasing you all with last week! Not only is it super simple to throw together, the flavor is incredible!
Adapted from add a pinch
What You Need:
~1.5 lbs salmon filets
~1.5 tsp minced garlic from jar
~1/4 C. chopped parsley
~1/2 C. shredded parmesan cheese (or a bit more)
*Optional: lemon to squeeze on top when done
Note: Original recipe calls for 2 lbs of salmon left whole. I found that the amount here barely covered the 1.5 lbs of salmon. I also find that cooking the salmon in smaller filets as I show below helps with cook time.
I "chopped" my parsley with herb scissors--a great investment!
What You Do:
1. Preheat the oven to 425F then line a baking sheet with tin foil (or parchment paper)
2. Put the salmon on the baking sheet, skin side down (of course), and then place another sheet of tin foil or parchment paper on top of the salmon and bake, covered, in the oven for about 10 minutes.
3. While the salmon is baking, mix together the garlic, parsley and Parmesan cheese
4. Once the 10 minutes are up, take the tin foil off of the top of the salmon, and cover each of the filets with the Parmesan-herb mixture. Bake for about another 10 minutes, until the salmon is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork.
*Check it at about 8 minutes to see where you're at.
5. Spray lemon juice on the salmon filets for a little "zest" and then bon appetit!
I hope this is one that you enjoy as much as we did!
I know I mentioned this last week, but when my husband took the first bite he said "Whenever you make salmon again, make this recipe!"