WHW {#81}: Currently

Happy What's Hap-"Pinning" Wednesday, friends! 
Reading ...
The Nightingale--very very close to the end and I can't take it! This book has given me a range of emotions, and the other night I stopped reading right when things got REALLY serious. If you haven't read this one yet, definitely do!
{via}
Watching ...
Summer House on Bravo, which is almost over--I don't see the appeal of Carl. He seems like a player and super full of himself and I'm not about that life.  I'm also watching RHOBH and can I say Lisa Rinna has a big mouth (literally AND figuratively) and she has stirred the s**t--I'm interested to see how all of this plays out at the reunion. 
{via}
In other housewife news, did you all hear that Heather Dubrow and Meaghan King Edmonds aren't coming back to RHOC? And Kelly Dodd is staying?? #crazylady. I also read that Lydia is going to return--I liked her, but she didn't really add much to the season (other than normality haha). 

Eating....
Well, I have my Gestational Diabetes class this morning, so I guess I'll find out more about what I'll be eating. From the sounds of it, repetitive meals....I'm already feeling bored. But, whatever I need to do in order to make sure baby girl is healthy, I'll do. Even if I grumble about it a little :)

Looking forward to ... 
heading to Charleston tomorrow night for our friends' wedding. We're staying with our other friends who live down there, and will finally get to meet their little boy! Plus, the weather is supposed to be in the 80s!! Bring on the warmth!
{via}
Enjoying ...
having things arriving from the baby registry. And also my mom bringing by a recent find from a neighbor with this travel bassinet which we are totally going to put to use in our room once baby girl gets here!
{via}
Drinking...
water water everywhere! I've been logging my water/liquid intake on an app called Water Logged the last few days, just to keep a more conscious eye on how much I'm getting.
{via}
Loving....
the weather this past weekend (and into this week) which has allowed me and MG to take lots of walks, have our doors open during the day and get some fresh air. If we aren't going to get snow days, this is the kind of weather I want!

Wanting ... 
Chocolate. Period.
{via}
Wearing ...
Spring-like clothing because the temps are in the upper 60's and lower 70's this week. In February. Mother Nature forgot that it was Winter, and apparently forgot to inform the groundhog.

Add caption
Grateful For...
friends who have reached out during (and since) my diabetes freak out on Monday. It's never easy to be told that something is "wrong" with you, and even more so when it can impact your baby. It makes you scared, upset and overwhelmed. I'm grateful that I have the means to control this, and a great support system to get me through.

Now it's your turn to link up with Jessi and I to share what's hap-"pinning" with you!





23 comments:

  1. We watch all the same TV shows AND we have the same exact thoughts!! I was just talking to my hairdresser about how weird Carl is and the fact that everyone loves him and he seems like one big jerk. And I'm sad about Heather and Meghan leaving--I read that, but I liked Lydia because like you said, she's normal! And yes, Lisa Rhinna has a big mouth and has a problem talking about people behind their back.
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have the best time in Charleston!! So awesome that the weather will also be so nice! I hope you get some good info from your class, but I would be just like you, bored of it already LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh Lisa Rinna is the worst, and what the what about Heather leaving and Kelly staying - no thanks! They need to bring back Jeana Keough! Good luck at your class today gurlie *hugs* <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whaaaaaaat?! NO Heather Dubrow?! I might not even watch anymore. So sad!! And amen for the water app; there should be a corresponding potty app that tells you how often you pee said water out! ;) Good luck with the class today! Thinking about you! XOXO, R

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I am so happy someone else is reading The Nightingale! It was the last book I read that I absolutely could not put down. SO GOOD! And as much as I hate to say it, without Heather and Megan I don't know if I'll be watching Real Houswives this season. Kelly and Vicki are too much crazy on one show for me. <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am SO devastated over Heather leaving! Fancy Pants is by far my favorite!!! Lydia was okay, but forgettable. AND Summer House is also on my rotation. I guess I just love all things Bravo. Have fun in Charleston! We are going there in a few months for a family vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your snap the other day about reading The Nightingale and was so excited! i adored that book. It was so good! It easily made the list of my favorite books and the cover is SO pretty!

    I'm so sad Heather wont be coming back. She was my favorite even if she was little pretentious sometimes. I loved her and Terry. Lydia wasn't my favorite but I did feel bad for her mom when Ryan yelled at for putting her feet on the furniture.

    Lastly I too am so ready for Spring weather. It's basically been Spring here all of winter but I'm ready to bust out my bright colors and stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kelly Dodd is seriously nuts! I can't believe that they are keeping her.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charleston tomorrow? SO jealous! I'm craving another Charleston trip! I haven't seen Summer House but I'm so incredibly pumped for Southern charm to return. Speaking of housewives, the only one i watched was Dallas - is that coming back??

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of my friends with GD said it was super fast and easy losing the baby weight because they ate so healthily, so there's a positive to it! I'm sorry you have to go through that though :( Have SO much fun in Charleston and enjoy that weather!! And BOO Carl, not feeling him!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like this kind of weather too. Sixties and 70s are where it's at.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Have so much fun in Charleston! Such a fun place to have a wedding! I need to add the Nightingale to my never ending list!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooooh I LOVE Charleston. You're going to have a blast! Good luck today at your appointment! I'll be thinking about you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This weather has been absolutely fantastic!!! I never want it to end! Have so much in Charleston this weekend :) Also, you are going to love that travel bassinet!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh no, sorry I've been off the blog awhile and didn't realize you have gestational diabetes. Hope your appointment goes well and you can learn what you need to do as far as eating.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh, Charleston sounds fun! Good luck with the Gestational Diabetes. I had to do the 3 hour test and passed that, but I can totally relate to being told that you failed the first test. Pregnancy is tricky like that. You would think that you can just eat healthy and you'll be fine and then sometimes, you still get it. Hopefully you'll be able to have some variety!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am loving that water app! How useful!? :) I try to keep track on my fitbit app but this one looks a little more fun! Sorry to hear about the gestational diabetes, but like you said, whatever you've gotta do to keep that sweet babe healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the weather! But it's going to drop back down this weekend. What about there? I couldn't get in to Summer House. Meghan King Edmonds and Heather DuBrow really didn't have story lines last year. Intersted to see if they will bring in any new faces. Have a great time in Charleston!

    ReplyDelete
  19. So sorry to hear about the gestational diabetes. That really sucks. Love all the gifts you have been receiving. Have so much fun in Charleston this weekend! I need warmth. Send it my way.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have another friend hooked on The Nightingale too. I may need to check that out! ;) We've enjoyed a couple gloriously unseasonably warm days with the windows open too. So nice! I'm so sorry to hear about your gestational diabetes, sweet friend. I hope your class was informative and super helpful. *hugs* - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. aw girl i saw your snap walking around the house - i'm sending all the good vibes for you and baby girl! i mean i know you'll be fine but it's just another thing on the list right. on a lighter note - all things bravo yes. summer house is so fun! i don't get carl either but then i look at my own life and fall for the "bad guy" all the time sooooo i guess i get it? lol. even if i don't see his appeal. i'm so bummed about heather not being back. and lydia - i mean meh. and i'm disappointed in lisa rinna. i used to like her! but yeah its just too much. erika for the win as fav housewife! ok i'm rambling haha. happy thurs!

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  22. Can't wait to hear about Charleston! We're headed there in April and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Have a blast in Charleston and hopefully the trip will help take your mind off of the disappointing news... Hope you're feeling well cause you look great!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!