Friday Fun!

Even though I've been totally off on what day it is all week, I'm happy to report that it is, in fact, finally Friday!
{via}
This week was a good one, albeit busy at work, and had some fun stuff come along with it!

~These PJ's~
{via} $19.99  the piping is a light pink color
In my prep to have my hospital bag ready, I read that I should bring a comfy pair of PJ's with me that button in the front, which I don't own, so I went to the mecca that is Target and picked up these OH SO COMFY pj's. They are SO soft and the Small fits me now (given, not entirely well), so I think post partum, they'll fit even better. If you're looking for a super soft and cozy pair of short pj's, look no further!

~Mail Days~
don't mind the one on the left--I had already taken it out and then tried to put it back for the photo #fail
Don't you love when something arrives that you totally forgot about?? I won the SwaddleDesigns giveaway on Brittany's blog a few weeks ago, and since then had totally forgotten about it. Then when I got home on Wednesday, I had a package waiting for me which I figured was another baby shower gift. But when I opened it, it was my set of 4 swaddles! And I had seriously JUST added this exact set to my registry that morning because I realized I was lacking in the swaddle/receiving blanket department. They are super cute and soft and will be washed this weekend in prep for baby!

~Butt Massages~
Yep, you read that right. One of the highlights of my week is getting butt massages. At our birthing class we learned various massage techniques that help relieve pressure/pain, and one of them was lower back/butt massage (lots of pressure points in your butt!). This week particularly at the end of the days my lower back hurts quite a bit, so MG has been a godsend and has been massaging my lower back and one spot on my butt that is SO super sore. God bless that man. And BOY does it feel good!
{via}
~Cuddles~
Cooper has always been a cuddle bug, and my pregnancy hasn't changed that (he just has less room to cuddle on now). Case and point is this photo from Wednesday night:

~For Laughs~
I mentioned it yesterday, but seriously check out BOTH of the Chapelle stand up specials on Netflix. MG and I watched the second one last night and at one point we were both laughing so hard we were crying (and I almost peed my pants). If you like Chapelle, and have some free time this weekend, definitely put it on.

~Funnies~
How I felt walking into my coworkers office and seeing the most monstrous cupcake I've ever seen in my life
{via}
When you want to play with your friends' baby but he's too distracted to pay attention
{via}
What I think when I hear the saying "dance like no one is watching"
{via}
When my husband asks what the packages by the front door are
{via}
Me, on Friday, at the end of the day
{via}
Hope the day is quick, and the weekend is gorgeous! Catch you loves on Monday!

19 comments:

  1. Happy mail days are so great - especially when the packages are cute swaddle blankets!! MG is most definitely a loving husband, but let's be real I'm sure he doesn't mind giving the butt massage :) xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo for Friday!!! I feel like I've been waiting on this day forever! And I love those swaddles! I love the muslin fabric, too!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fri-YAY gorgeous mama to be...oh that picture of Coop on your baby, loving on baby already...priceless!!! LOVE your PJ's snd perfect. I always had button down ones..perfect for nursing. Great memes and I hope you have the sweetest weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much funny stuff going on here! How awesome to win those swaddles! Those pj's are so cute!! I'm going to check out Chapelle stand ups this weekend, thanks for recommending!! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, definitely making a run to my Target to look for those pjs, so cute! And they look so comfy! And love the picture of Coop cuddling, he's determined to make it work no matter how much room he has! Happy Friday girl! <3, Pamela Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those swaddle blankets are the best; oh-so-soft! I got the long-sleeved/long-pant version of those same pajamas when Walker was born (and used them for Knox). The hospital is SO cold and I was glad to have some comfy PJ's to wear in there! (All the praise hands for an elastic waistband and a button-down top!) I'm 10 months postpartum and wondering if it's still acceptable to constantly wear things with elastic in them. ;) Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those swaddles are so pretty!! Only a few weekends left until baby is here, so crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAHAH-- the packages at the front door meme is so accurate right now!!! Must. Stop. Online. Shopping! LOL!! Happy Friday-- hope it goes smoothly! XOXO, R

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok that last one is just too cute! You can't have enough receiving blankets/swaddles, I still use them to this day. Well not to swaddle of course. haha Those pj's look comfy. It definitely made me feel better to put on my own clothes that second day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved when your husband asks you what those packages are by the front door gif lol. I'll have to check out Chapelle's new stand up routine too!

    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE those pj's!! Haha the Steve Urkel GIF cracks me up. I loved that show!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those PJs are so cute! Pretty sure Chapelle will wind up taking priority over stuff I actually need to get done ha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That lower back/butt massage is heavenly in the 3rd trimester! I couldn't even relax from the uncomfortableness until those massages! And love love love those swaddles, we're still wrapping Serena in them (but with her arms swaddled out so she can suck her thumb - too cute!) Happy Friday gurlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad the butt massage feels good! I can see how that would be really sore after awhile. Yay for giveaway wins for the baby! :) What a fun surprise, since you forgot you won - I do that sometimes too. lol Yay for it being Friday- hope you have a GREAT weekend!

    I wanted to throw out that I'm selling for Usborne Books and More if you'd be interested in hosting a Facebook party. I'm just asking b/c we can do a baby shower themed party if you want and you can earn free books for the little one - and people can even purchase FOR you if they want!

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.blogspot.com
    lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Butt massages sound like something everyone should get!

    ReplyDelete
  16. If I can give one piece of advice as far as after having baby, I would maybe switch to a nightgown. I tried pajama shorts/yoga pants and even though I had a natural birth it was so uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete
  17. It's been a while since I've been here but wanted to stop by and say congrats on the new bundle of joy to be! Those pj's look very comfy and fun mail days are always wonderful to have especially when they are baby related. :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those were my hospital pajamas, too!! So soft!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Comfy PJs are always a must in any girls wardrobe. The swaddle blankets are adorable and that's my exact reaction when another package arrives and my husband asks what I've ordered now! lol

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!