Last Day Before Spring Break!

In teacher world, it feels like we've reached the peak of the summit! 
Our school system has an incredibly late spring break this year (it always follows when Easter is), and this afternoon will mark the beginning of Spring Break for us!
{via}
After weeks of watching other teacher friends across the country go on Spring Break, it's finally here. Do I have any big trips or plans like we usually do? No.
No beaches or warm weather tropical getaways.
But a week of relaxation without work, with some baby prep and hang outs with friends is totally up my alley!

Just a few more hours until I look like this:
{via}
Happy Friday and weekend friends!

18 comments:

  1. After having worked in the public education system, I can say with full confidence that Spring Break is THE ultimate best! Enjoy it; you deserve it! (And get some much-needed naps in!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Spring Break! Enjoy your time off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Enjoy it to the fullest beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Happy Spring Break!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your much needed break!! It will be so nice for you to be able to rest and get some walks/outside time and baby prep in. I think you'll feel super refreshed :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know you are so excited!! Kick your feet up and relax!

    ReplyDelete
  7. SO exciting!!! I hope the week goes SO SLOW and you enjoy every single second of it! XOXO, R

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy! I wish I had a spring break!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a great spring break!!! Enjoy these last moments with MG and your pup!

    ReplyDelete
  10. enjoy your spring break! KC has been on break this past week - it's the first time his spring break lines up with other schools actually - and we've been working non stop, so no break for him haha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh lucky you! A week of pure relaxation sounds glorious! Enjoy it to the fullest!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My husband is a teacher as well and I'm SO jealous of y'alls Spring Break! #goals

    McKenzie // SomethinSouthernBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope you have an awesome Spring Break!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yay for Spring Break, late or not enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!