Weekly Wins: Adios September!

Haaaaaaaaaaaappy Friday!!!
Can you believe it's already the end of September?? I feel like I'm saying this all the time.

Hopefully this week's got some wins for you--my list this week is kind of short because it's felt like a bit of a whirlwind, but I've still got some!!

~Ella and I have survived a week of MG being out of the country. He gets home tonight (and will be getting home when I get home from work) and we both can't wait! Ella also got two full days with her Grammy, which meant quality time for them, and easy daycare-free mornings for me for 2 days this week!
~Ella turns 5 months old tomorrow. Ok, but for real...WHERE is the time going???
~I had a super sweet family at my school buy me a rug for my office. At the start of the year they have a Wants/Needs list outside of our offices and I'd added a small rug to mine and this family got me two smiley face rugs! So so sweet!

~I managed to cook a legit dinner 3 nights this week instead of eating out every night that MG's been gone (because that's easy and what I normally do when he leaves haha)

~My mom brought over a ton of cute 6 month outfits for Ella since she's growing like a weed--I can't wait to see her in them!

~Free donuts at work yesterday. Enough said :)

~Danielle. You've been a lifeline to me this week and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, and you! Also, WE DID IT!!! :)

~I GET PAID TODAY!!!!! It's only been 3 months since I've gotten a paycheck, so yeah, I'm excited!

Don't mind me as I go count down the hours until MG gets home :)
Hoping you have a fantastic weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Yay for husbands coming home today! I'm counting down the minutes! That was so sweet of that family to purchase that rug for you. How generous and thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy MG's return!!!!!!!! The weekend will be all the sweeter!! XXOOX, R

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you and Ella will both me so excited to see MG when he arrives! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend full of family time.
    Kelsey
    www.kelseypeacock.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're a rockstar mama with a week alone, that is NO joke!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for your husband coming home. You did great being alone for a week! Yay for paychecks! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad your mom was in town and MG is coming home tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are definitely on my weekly win list too. It has been so great having you to talk to all week. Celebrating our wins and not so great times this week. Yes we did do it!! Rockstars. I love that they got you a rug. That is cool that you are able to put the needs lists up. I can't believe Ella will be 5 months tomorrow. Time is flying. I hope you have the best weekend with MG.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You survived!! Yay!!!! Enjoy yourselves this weekend. You deserve a break!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy MG's return and that the weekend is now here!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww your little one is so adorable - and it sounds like you're doing amazing, you deserve a medal and aaalll the free doughnuts haha! Love your blog, following on GFC :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara
    (I would love to follow each other on bloglovin if you like! :D)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww Happy 5 months! I really can't believe that it's already almost October!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay you did it!!! Husbands being gone sure make us appreciate their help sooo much more! I hope yall have a great weekend together! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!