Mid Week Laughs

Sorry for the late post today...I thought this was scheduled and I had a doc appt this morning, so this one's coming at you a little late today!

I always like putting together posts with funny gif's, and who doesn't need a laugh to get us through to the end of the week? 

Here goes!

How I feel when the item I want is out of stock, or not available in my size:
{via}
When I finish making a new recipe and it looks like perfection:
{via}
When you're in a meeting with that person who never shuts up, and also never has any idea what's going on
{via}
Mom's night out
{via}
Morning after mom's night out:
{via}
When I correct my speech kids on their sounds and one of them tells me I heard wrong because I'm old:
{via}
Happy Thursday :)

6 comments:

  1. YUP I have that same expression in meetings when someone is just annoying or talking beyond reason. My mouth won't say it but everyone can see in my facial expression what I'm thinking. No filter for the facial expressions apparently! lol Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  2. That second GIF is the best haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always ask kids to repeat themselves and I tell them it's because the projector is loud (right next to where I sit when I teach) but it's usually because I just wasn't listening lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Mama!!! Don’t you just love hearing that! So precious! Oh what great GIFS to make me relate and smile. Hope you have a super weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GIF's seriously make me laugh out loud, love these ones!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!