Confessions

It's been a LONG time since I've done a confessions post (or, let's be honest, any post not on a Wednesday), so I wanted to get back on the train and do one!

I confess that....

....since my work took away my access to blogs, it's made it really hard for me to read anything in any free time that I have at work, or draft posts. So that's why I've been MIA a lot. And when I've gotten home lately, I have minimal to no energy to write a post, I just want to veg out and watch tv or read my Kindle.

....I can't resist buying cute clothes for Ella. And I always seem to think she has less than she actually does, until I go to put away the new stuff and remember all of the other stuff she actually does have.
Her new Fall/Winter coat is the cutest thing ever!


.....speaking of Ella's clothes, I'm sad that she's growing out of some of her cute summer outfits (and the weather isn't allowing it anymore). There's something about seeing that little body in the cute clothes that just gives me the warm fuzzies.

...my best friend announced her pregnancy a couple of weeks ago and I'm over the moon excited for her and her husband. And the fact that they're having a girl so Ella will have a mini bestie in Virginia Beach!
.
.....Ella's kisses are my fave.

....Loft pissed me off by changing their return window to 30 days from 45 days. It used to be 90 then 45 and randomly now it's 30 days. So I got half of my money back for a shirt that I didn't want because I returned it on day 43. Jerks.

....I was pleasantly surprised to get a note from my principal in my work mailbox, praising me. In addition to a compliment she gave me in front of parents, and thanking me for a good meeting. It's a wonderful feeling to feel appreciated and valued, something I haven't felt by my admin for a while.

....the most recent findings about climate change from the U.N. scientists terrifies the hell out of me. And the appropriate response isn't "well, it's too late now, so we may as well keep doing what we're doing." I wish our elected officials would start doing things to protect us and our future as opposed to undoing everything for corporate greed.

What are you confessing?

6 comments:

  1. I thought at first that you were announcing a pregnancy since your cover image was your friend's announcement!! I'm glad your principal is recognizing your work!!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh - the blog ban! Sorry it's prevented you from catching up and drafting posts; I know the feeling of getting home and feeling exhausted! you're balancing a TON so listen to your body!!! XOXO, R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh the finding terrify me too, why on earth does no one in charge want to do anything about this! That is awesome that you got a note from the principal, I know you needed something like that lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am the worst when it comes to buying clothes for E! I just can't say no.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Climate change scares the crap out of me, too. And my allergist said that it's part of the cause of why my allergies and symptoms are SO MUCH WORSE lately than in previous years.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the heads up on Loft. Ugh That sucks. I am buying way too much for my girls lately too. Plus grandparents buy stuff and it totally makes them have sooo many clothes. Ha.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!