{WHW}: Spending Spending Spending

On this WHW, I'm gonna share with you some of the purchases that I made over the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales days.
For some reason I didn't realize that Loft Outlet sold clothes online. This is both amazing and incredibly dangerous for me (mainly my wallet). Also because there isn't a Loft Outlet anywhere close to my house, so my normal game of trying it and taking back to the store if it doesn't fit is gonna be a little harder.
I saw this dress and got it in anticipation of a wedding we're going to this coming weekend. Unfortunately it was too baggy on me when it arrived, but I still like the concept.
{via}
These two tops and set of earrings are my jam. Can totally wear the wrap top to work, and the other for casual weekends. 
{via} It is SO soft!!
{via}
I haven't worn hoops in a long while (hello grabby baby hands), so these will be a fun addition for adult nights out.
{via}
I bought MG a watch for one of his Xmas gifts--I actually bought him two because I didn't know which one he would like better, so Xmas will involve a choice (don't you love choices?) Still waiting on one of them to arrive!

Ella's Christmas presents were purchased including this KidKraft kitchen that is likely going to take a small army of very patient individuals to assemble. Read: not MG and myself haha.
On sale for $99 from $179!

And this indoor trampoline that Ella looooooved when we were at our friends' house in MN. Both have arrived and are waiting in their boxes to be assembled. We may need several glasses of wine.
{via}
I also got something practical for Ella in the form of a cute pink winter coat from Carters and some leggings. Nothing too exciting but getting a winter coat for $26 is a deal.
{via}
This back massager on Amazon was a spontaneous purchase for MG and myself and is absolutely amazing. The heat is great, and the massager actually rotates one way and then switches and rolls the opposite way, so you get worked from different angles (that sounded dirty!)
I've used it on my back (lower and upper) and on my neck and it's been amazing. For $30, it's an awesome gift!
{via}
I also ordered our holiday cards which are hopefully arriving today after taking a really long time in the regular mail! I'll share those with you all soon!

I haven't purchased it yet, but my husband and SIL's are thinking about getting this print (or something similar) for my in-laws of all of the family at the beach. Unfortunately UncommonGoods doesn't have a lot of customization for the people, and there would be 14 of us in the drawing. A great idea though, and one I think my in-laws would really like, especially my mother-in-law.
{via}
What are some things that you purchased during all of the sales? How much is your credit card screaming right now? haha
Link up with Jessi and I below and share what's hap-"pinning" with you!


15 comments:

  1. My goddaughter loves her mini trampoline! That'll be an awesome present for Ella. I like that the massager is also heated, I have to check that out!

    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our kids got a play kitchen for Hanukkah and they are OBSESSED!!! Seriously the cutest gift ever!!! XOXO, R

    ReplyDelete
  3. That wrap top is SO cute and that print is going to be extra special if you're able to get it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh that is a fun gift - the uncommon goods pic. and I love you'll give two watches to let him choose. so much easier that way! all of this is deadly - great roundup :)
    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those tops are so nice! I also really like those earrings!
    Have fun putting together the toys...my parents hated that! One year my mom got my uncle and two of her cousins over to put everything together for her because both me and sister got doll houses! Mom made them some food and they worked all night hahaha They even put on the labels on the little cans of fake food....haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out pencil.me.in.by.jess on instagram for a gift for your in-laws!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooo that dress is super cute but I hate that it was baggy! Bummer! Also, I may have to do that print as well - great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally getting that massager deal for my hubby! Thanks for the info on that one. We bought Bowen a swing set for his 3rd birthday and we totally paid extra for someone else (professionals) to put it together and it took them the entire day. I can only imagine how long it would have taken if we did it ourselves..ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the things you have got recently. I love that heated massage thing. I want one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that the indoor trampoline has a bar! I feel like I want to get one of these for our kids now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazon has all my money. That massager looks amazing for.. ME! lol. Ella will love the trampoline and the kitchen. E has one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ella is going to love that kitchen! And a choice for MG how nice, hope he isn't reading, lol! I need that heated massager stat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. E got that same kitchen from her grandparents. I'm dreading putting it together haha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How fun is that kitchen for Ella! We spent hoursssss last Christmas Eve after Serena went to bed assembling things. This year, I think we'll get started much earlier <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  15. I am an ahole catching up on my email and saw the pug sweater thing from LOFT outlet. Thank you for sending it! I work right next to a LOFT outlet that used to be LOFT and I love the Outlet shopping much m uch more.

    I got my niece the trampoline thing last year, it was a big hit!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!