{WHW} Lately + Poconos

Happy Wednesday, lovies and the first day of Spring!!!! Let's chat about what's been hap-"pinning" lately...
Eating:....This week's menu consisted of Shrimp Feta "Dip" Pasta, Chicken Penne Pesto Pasta, Salsa Chicken in the Crockpot and Stirfry

Drinking....water as always, but MG discovered this container of Starbucks iced coffee at the grocery store for less than $5 and it's the perfect delicious drink for the afternoon on the weekends, especially as it's been getting warmer.
Reminiscing....about our weekend in the Poconos with my in-laws and family. I tried skiing for the first time and with the help of my husband and my brother-in-law, managed to learn a bit, and eventually made it down without falling down (or into my brother in law haha). Ella got lots of time with her cousins and aunts/uncle and grandparents. We had family dinners in, hot tub time, and just lots of time to relax and spend time together. It was the best weekend and ended way too soon! 
Boulder Field--miles of boulders!



Buying....Probably too many clothes for Ella for the summer. And I took advantage of Old Navy's 50% off on Monday and bought some stuff for myself and for her. We'll see how they all turn out.

Watching....Summer House now that it's back (I dislike Jordan hardcore--super douche), Married At First Sight (really blah about the couples this season), RHONY (feeling kinda blah about it also), and MG and I started watching New Amsterdam which has been good.

Reading...I finished Becoming by Michelle Obama and I enjoyed it so much. I didn't know much about her childhood, or how she and Barack met. It was interesting to see their journey and to read such a wonderfully written book from someone who I truly admire. Now I need to find another book to get into!
{via}
Wishing....for Spring weather to get here and consistently warm up. I don't need it to be hot-hot at this point, but 60's and 70s would be a-okay with me as opposed to starting the mornings in the 30s still.

Annoyed....with Nordic Track. We bought our new exercise bike less than 3 weeks ago and have already had to call two times for replacement parts. And all they've offered us is a mat to put under the bike to make up for it. Really not loving the quality of this bike so far.
Grossed Out by....white snot. I worked with a preschool aged student this week who had white snot coming out of his nose. SOOOOOOO gross.

Needing...to figure out what we are going to do for Ella's birthday. How is she 2 in almost a month?!?!

What's been hap-"pinning" with you lately? Link up and share with Jessi and I below!


6 comments:

  1. I can't believe she's almost two! And I'm so glad you enjoyed skiing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. the trip look amazing! Yes to warmer temps!! And 2... just seems like she was born yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot believe Ella is going to be 2. Wow times does really fly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weekend getaway looked so fun; I love how bonded the extended family is!! WHITE snot?! What the what?! GROSS!! Maybe that means it's not contagious? Green boogers usually signal illness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can we just start the mornings in the high 40s? Please?

    Love the Pocono weekend, good stuff with the family! I am not a skiier. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wait 2??? How is that possible!! She is just the cutest!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!