Easter, Parties, and the big TWO!

It's been over a week since Easter but I still wanted to document it for myself here on the blog (even if no one else reads it), along with Ella's birthday celebrations.

After our trip to Florida, we unpacked, did laundry and basically re-packed and left for PA the next morning. Lots of family time on Saturday and on Sunday we made our way to my SIL's house in NJ for Easter and to celebrate our favorite almost 2 year old.
My brother-in-law does bouncies on the side as a business and he had set up an entire bouncy just for Ella (like last year's party). She looooooved it! Her cousins got in there with her and jumped and played which was a blast. 
We had a delicious lunch and then did an Easter egg hunt, which took Ella a little bit to figure out. 
Then we had birthday cake, and must have sang happy birthday about 7 times in a row, so Ella was well-versed in it by the time we were done haha. She enjoyed that cake! We cleaned up, and hit the road home, listening to someone sing "happy birthday" to herself on the ride home.
This past weekend on Saturday we had a birthday party at MyGym for Ella and all of her friends came! It was so cute to see her playing with everyone and just being a big explorer. 
Obviously pizza and cake was the biggest highlight of the day!
We asked for no presents because honestly she doesn't need it (and her family has already spoiled her plenty), but we did come home with some books--always a welcome gift--and a couple of clothes!
Can't believe my girl is 2 years old today. How far we've come from 2 years ago when I was holding my little baby girl for the very first time.
Happy birthday, my little love!

7 comments:

  1. So precious! Happy Birthday, Ella!

    I love that you did no gifts, too. We have done that in the past and I really like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happpy Happpy Birthday, sweet Ella girl!! More cake! More singing!! Hope the "two's" are terrific (not terrible). Wishful thinking! ;0) XOXO, R

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! I love that you didn't go over the top with some giant theme party. I feel like kids' birthdays (in blog land) have an inordinate amount of pressure on them. MyGym sounds just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So precious! Y'all have such a great family and loved her party at home!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw Happy Birthday to Ella!! How in the world is she already two??

    ReplyDelete
  6. This girl knows how to birthday. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome!!! You own bouncy connection on the side!!! Yay! Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!