Three Things I'm Thankful for Thursday

Hey all! Happy Thursday! I'm hoping the weather wherever you are is more sunshine-y and less dreary than it is here in the Nation's capital. We have a chance of snow in the forecast tonight. Where is Spring???

Today I really need to focus on things that I am thankful for. With the weather being icky, Boyfriend getting on my nerves (hey, it happens), and crazy kids at work, I need a positive spin on things, so here goes:


1) I am thankful for the ability to talke to my best friend almost daily online. She lives in Houston and I'm in DC, so Gchat has been a huge bonus for us to be able to keep in touch and stay current on things that are going on in each other's lives. She's there for me when I'm having a rough day and I try to be there for her through the same. Love her, and love that we can keep in touch!




2) I am thankful that I get to wear jeans to work today AND tomorrow. This is a small victory probably in the grand scheme of things, but I am a creature of comfort. I like being comfortable, and being comfy at work makes work a million times better! So, yay for Spirit Week at school for the Middle Schoolers (and for the teachers finding a way for this to mean that we can wear jeans!) haha


3) I am thankful for all of the blogs that I read on a daily basis. I look forward to them every day, and they definitely help to keep me in a positive mood, even when the days are hard. It gives me a temporary escape from the "real world" and I can focus on something else for a few minutes. I'm going to make small 3b here and say I am also thankful for all of the comments that I get on my blogs. It's nice to know that people are reading and enjoying what I'm putting out there. So, keep it up! It definitely brings a smile to my face!

Happy Thursday everyone! I hope you're able to think of some things that you are thankful for! One more day til the weekend!!! (that's one right there!!)

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have some pretty great things to be thankful for. I too enjoy being able to read everyones blogs. It helps taking my mind off things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Snow in DC!? I'm not coming! I refuse! Ugh! We're getting snow in NY too =( Where is spring?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly-Marie: I totally agree!

    Christy: I think it's more of a dusting. More rain than anything. But, it's not warm here. :( Spring definitely needs to make its gradn entrance and stick around this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not warm here either! I feel your pain. It is still freezing here! But I think we all need to take some time to remember the small things we are thankful for. So important!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CCC: I couldn't agree with you more! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!