Three Things I'm Thankful for Thursday

Happy Thursday, everyone! Today is a doom-and-gloom weathery kind of day here in D.C. but we are making it through, one tornado warning at a time! :)

This week has been crazy busy getting back to work after time off, but I wanted to take a little bit of time and share three things that I'm thankful for today!

{via}

1. I'm thankful that I was able to remain cool, calm, and collected today when one of the females I work with came to, once again, criticize the work that I am doing, despite having no actual knowledge of what I do or why I do what I do. This is the second day in a row that she has chosen to do so...I'm just glad that it wasn't in the middle of a parents meeting like she chose to do another time. Being thankful for not strangling someone. Small favors, people!


{via}
2. I'm thankful that Boyfriend was able to book us a hotel for our anniversary weekend in New York City. We have been talking about going since we started dating (Boyfriend went to NYU) to go and get away, but also so he could revisit his friends and so I could finally meet these infamous NY friends I've heard so much about. He is already planning where we are going to eat for our anniversary dinner and everything! I love it when he makes the plans!


{via}


3. I'm thankful that our air conditioning, for some reason, turned itself on in the early hours of the morning, despite being broken last night. Although I woke up shivering, it was a nice wake-up to have a cooled off apartment instead of a hot and humid one! Let's hope the maintenance people can come today and figure out what's wrong since it apparently broke last weekend too.

<--this picture just made me laugh....and at the same time hope that I'm not him when I get home today! :)




So, I hope you all are having amazing ends to the week (one more day til the weekend!!!), and can find a few things to be thankful for today!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for NYC, I'm off there next weekend! Can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! NYC sounds amazing! :) Happy Thursday!
    Kae

    ReplyDelete
  3. So jealous about NYC! You guys will have so much fun!

    ~Tiffany
    http://tiffanyd22.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!