I'm Creating a Link-Up!

Hey, everyone! Happy Thursday! Today's been an eventful one, but I wanted to take some time and share with you that I want to create a link-up. I know I don't have a ton of followers yet (hey, I love the ones that I have, though! You guys rock!), but I wanted to create a link-up that would allow each of us to draw inspiration from one another.

So, I've decided that, every Friday (if it is successful), I'll be posting a link-up for Photo Inspiration Friday:

Would you all be interested in participating? I have it set up and ready to go for tomorrow at 8am Eastern time, so please please please link up and share a picture (or two, three, etc) or storyboard of something that has inspired you this week (it could be a person, animal, nature, furniture, color, etc. The choices are yours and limitless!)

I can't wait to see what things are inspiring you all this week! And I can't wait to share with you my first Photo Inspiration Friday post, where I'll share my inspiration this week! Hope to see you link up this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!