Mother's Day

Mothers Day Comments



Along with everyone else posting today, I thought I'd write a post for Mother's Day.

This Mother's Day is a little more special than all of the other ones because it will be one of the last (at least for a while) that I am actually living near by to celebrate it, since I'll be moving to St. Louis in about two months. I know that, even though my mom puts on a brave face and has been very supportive through everything, that having me move away (and further away than 45 minutes for the first time ever) is not something she is looking forward to. I know she wants me to be happy, and that's maybe why she is able to be so encouraging, but I also know that being her one and only kiddo, and moving further than a quick car ride away, is going to be hard.

I love my mom--she's been there for me through everything: doctor's appointments, games in high school, graduations, broken hearts, work woes, friendship troubles, moves, etc. I have one of the best moms in the whole entire world, and it will be incredibly hard to be far apart from her (and my dad). Luckily the same things that have made my long distance relationship work (webcam, email, phone, text messages, online chats) are going to be the things that will soon keep me connected in the other direction. I love my mom with every ounce of my heart--and I'm happy to say, that she knows it :)

Hope you are having a lovely Mother's Day either with your moms or by letting them know just how special they are to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!