Back to the Grind....

So, today marks my return to school. My oh my how quickly a month flies by! And so much has happened over the last month.

Although I feel like I've taken the lazy factor to the ultimate level this summer, I could do with ONE more week of it before going back. But, alas, that is not to be. Now it is 2 weeks of re-introduction to work, meetings, planning, data discussions, etc etc etc. And then the kiddos come on the 1st of August.

So, due to all of the meetings during the days (and me not knowing when Ill have down-time), don't be surprised if I'm a little MIA from the blogging world for a bit. I'll be back when I can!!! :)

In the meantime, this chicky is going "back to school"....wah. haha.

Have a good start to the week!

6 comments:

  1. 2 weeks of meetings?! that's lame! is that why you're not online to talk to me?! i have to blogger & gmail stalk you?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck on your first day back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Good luck! August 1st seems so early. Do you get out early in May then? New beginnings are great even if it means going back to work lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you need atleast a month and a half to recover! LOL

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!