Oh, How Pinteresting!

Time for my second link-up for Wednesday. Here's my second edition of Oh, How Pinteresting! with Michelle at The Vintage Apple



google

All of the following images have come from www.pinterest.com

this one is just so colorful that it made me happy

It looks like it would be a nice, cool stroll on a warm day

Anyone who knows me knows that I love dolphins. This pic just makes my day!

And this pic makes me drool and my tummy growl!

this one makes my mouth water...

I just thought this would be cool for my office at school.
I think kids would get a kick out of it!
You can follow my boards here!

Happy Wednesday!




7 comments:

  1. i love that last photo, the flowers are so cute. i wonder if there is a DIY tutorial for those somewhere, i would love to try those. that pasta makes my mouth water too, yum! when is lunch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving these pins! They are all so happy and fun :)

    I'm your newest Pinterest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Love LOVE Dolphins toooo! they are wonderful
    Happy wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the pasta looks delish! i am hungry now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pins!! I love dolphins too :)

    Becca
    http://blondeslogic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all your pins!! That last pic is so cute!!

    www.savanahsmiles.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!