WILW and Oh How Pinteresting-4th of July Edition

Happy Wednesday AND Happy 4th of July!!! I hope you all have fun 4th plans--MG and I have plans to cook out with some of our friends which should be a lot of fun!

Since it's Wednesday, let's do some WILW and Oh How Pinteresting with Jamie and Michelle!

I'm loving that we have fun 4th plans with our friends! Nothing beats pool time and a yummy cookout with good friends!

I'm loving P!nky for coming by my place on Monday when another person from craigslist came by, to make sure I didn't become the victim of a Craiglist killing. We didn't anticipate the guy bringing his wife and his 1 and 3 year olds....let's just say, it was interesting. My girl rocks for being so awesome and helpful!

I'm loving that my old roomie and bestie, Genna, is coming up to see me next week! And we realized the other day that the day she is coming is the exact day that we moved in together two years ago. Full circle!

I'm loving that I'm ALMOST done moving out of my old place completely. Thank goodness!

I'm loving that I have a new job to look forward to next school year! and I'm loving all of the support and congratulations messages I got yesterday about my new job! Totally feeling the love from you all :)

And, as always, I'm loving Pinterest!

This week I've been pinning...

Cute outfit for the 4th....maybe with white shorts instead of pants since it's H-O-T here!

Skinny Poolside Dip   Skinny? Pool? Dip?
 Those might be 3 of my favorite words!
Roasted Shrimp, Lemon, and Fresh Thyme  mmm...I want this at our cookout!

Feeling the love!

Red Fruit punch, Gatorade, Diet Sprite/7-up. Fun 4th of July drink!
(esp if you add some adult liquid in there!)
 And lastly....when you're celebrating this holiday, just remember this important piece of advice that might save your life:
hehe, so true!

I hope you all have a wonderful 4th of July!

8 comments:

  1. <3 the bag in the first pin! yay for new job! yay for not becoming victim to the craigslist killer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your fourth of july pins. so funn!!

    newest follower! ...have a great day, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all these! That drink and the shrimp- look SO good! The beer before liquor pin made me giggle- SO true! Nothing worse than OJ and freshly brushed teeth! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, the toothpaste before OJ is SO TRUE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That shrimp looks awesome.

    LOL at that last one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha, that last pin!! And I'm seriously so excited for you - new place, new job - so many great new things coming your way!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture makes me want to get a friend for Weiser to snuggle, but I don't know if I can handle two dogs. I'm glad P!nky came to hang out with you...She's so awesome ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!