WILW and Oh How Pinteresting

Boo!
Happy Halloween, friends!!!
It's Wednesday and time for two of my fave link-ups with Michelle and Jamie!

I'm loving that today is my first day at work since we had two days off for the hurricane. Luckily our area wasn't hit badly. My thoughts and prayers go out to those who suffered more damage than we did.

I'm loving that I'm now part of a book club with a group of girls. Should be fun! Our first book is Defending Jacob which looks interesting.

I'm loving my new blog design courtesy of Shannon at Page:Twenty-Two! She rocks!

I'm loving that my car didn't get damaged during this storm. Last storm we had a tree hit my car, so I was glad to see no damage this time!

I'm loving  my crock pot. Easy delicious meals with little effort? Yes please!

And, as always I'm loving Pinterest!

This week I've been pinning....

Love these colors!

An idea for something to do around here to make it feel more "Fall"

Best Chili Ever apparently. Looks yum!

Eeeks, so true!!
Happy Halloween!
Follow Me on Pinterest
What have YOU been pinning?

Hope you have a spook-tacular Halloween!

11 comments:

  1. As always....I love your pins!! The ecard one about the toilet water made me LOL! haha Happy Halloween!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so ture about the toilet and the kitties are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha I can totally relate to the ecard about the toilet! And the chili looks super yummy :) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that little Fall outfit! It is so adorable... I so wanna put it in my closet to wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fall vase, so pretty! hooray for your 3 day work week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha love your pins and the fall outfit! Found you through the Pinterest hop!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving my crock pot too! So many great recipes to try...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that outfit! So fun! I'm your newest fan! Please feel free to check out my blog and return the favor!

    http://beyondthegradebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i have all been about some chili lately!! must try that recipe!! happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those cats are so cute! :)

    stopping by from OHP!
    xo
    Tyler @ raysofpurple.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!