WILW and Oh How Pinteresting!

Hey, do the humpty hump...do the humpty hump!

It's Wednesday!!

Time for some loves and pins, so let's get to it!

I'm loving that MG and I leave for 4 nights at an all-inclusive resort in Mexico tomorrow morning! I can't wait for relaxation, sunshine, warmth, delicious drinks and food, and good times!

I'm loving that I had a super delicious meal on Monday night--a pasta take on that delicious feta dip that I made the other week! I got the recipe from Shari, and it's amazeballs. MG ooh'ed and aah'ed over it for a long time that night, even after we were done eating. 

I'm loving that MG and my workout regimen has been working wonders for kick-starting my body back into getting in shape! I don't feel totally scared to be in a bikini on the beach in one day, and actually am feeling the best about my body right now that I have in a long time.

I'm loving Homeland, still. MG and I finished the second season on Sunday afternoon, just in time to watch the show win some Golden Globes. I can't believe we have to wait until the end of September to find out what happens next! (If you haven't seen the show, definitely do!)

And, as always, I love Pinterest and all of it's glorious awesomeness!

This week I've been pinning...

I want this entire outfit. It looks SO cute and comfy!
I want to make this picture/frame someday for our house


Jalapeno Popper Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese
My mouth is watering just thinking about the amazing flavors in this dish!


So cute. Swoon!
Now THAT is the kind of motivation I'll take in order to keep up with my workout  routine!

Follow Me on Pinterest Check out some of the other things that I've been pinning!

Have a great Wednesday! I'll catch you all next week when I return from my trip, but keep coming back cuz I have some great guest posts lined up for ya!

12 comments:

  1. So jealous of the vacay, can I hide in your suitcase?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great vacay! Love that workout top, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay for vacay! esp since it's all yucky here lately!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Completely jealous of your vacay! Can I come with?! Love your pins, especially the running shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that outfit, too, AND the "Channing Tatum" t-shirt. So funny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I NEED a beach vacay. But will just have to live vicariously through yours! Have fun! Get tan!:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mexico?!?! Good for you guys! That will be awesome! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha! That tank in the last picture is so cute ;) New follower! Have fun on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visiting from WILW! Love the blog and this post! The beach resort looks amazing! Make sure to post more pics! I am planning a vacation in May and haven't decided where to go, hopefully I find something soon!
    XO Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, I am not a runner, at all - but if Channing Tatum was at the finish line, I would so become a runner. lol. Great Pins! And, have fun in Mexico, I am super jealous now! Found you through the link up! And, that dog with the glasses = adorbs.

    -Lindsay
    www.lindsayacree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Have a GREAT time on your trip!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!