WILW and Oh How Pinteresting!

It's FINALLY Wednesday! These past days of summer school have been wearing me OUT!
Since it's Wednesday, you know what that means:

I'm loving that MG and I are beach-bound for the holiday weekend! We're staying with one of his sisters and her family--it should be a good time!

I'm loving that my you guys are so supportive! I really appreciate all of the advice and thoughtful words you guys sent about the wedding situation with MG's friend. You are the best!

I'm loving that I hit 300 followers!!! As promised, I'll be hosting a giveaway--take a peek back here next week for that!

I'm loving my GPS. With all of the driving I've been doing between schools and office buildings the past couple of days, I'm SUPER appreciative to have it and not have to worry about where Im going.

I'm loving that I have sisters (soon to be official) to turn to when I need it. Being an only child stinks for that, but having MG's sisters in my life has been an absolute blessing. They've been so supportive and awesome and I just love them.

And, as always, I'm loving Pinterest. I wish I had more time for it the past few days!

Lately I've been pinning...
WANT this bathroom!
Super cute dress. I want it!

Shrimp Tacos....YUMMY!
The cuteness. It's too much!! :)
Amen! Then I wouldn't be working summer school and stressed out!! haha

What have YOU been pinning?? Check out some of my other pins here: Follow Me on Pinterest
Have a fantastic Wednesday and 4th of July weekend!


8 comments:

  1. Have a great time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the puppies are toooo cute!
    Enjoy your holiday weekend by the sea
    Well done on the 300 Followers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If that last pin were true, I'd be a millionaire.
    Congrats on your 300 followers!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shrimp tacos. Yup. Repinned that right away! OHP always proves way better then searching the "everything" tab on Pinterest! Enjoy the beach! I'll be working to entertain the tourists so they have a good holiday. Meh! Could be worse! Good thing I love my job.
    *Krystina
    Seatofmyshorts.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I swear some day I'm going to figure out how to get paid for nothing but reading books and petting cats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing I was headed to a beach. Any beach. I will just have to live vicariously through you though for now - have so much fun!!! Loving the green dress and think you should get it:) Happy 4th, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AH, so jealous! We're missing out on the beach this year, but hoping to go next year! Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a great holiday, Jenn. Enjoy! :-)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!