Thursday Thanks

Since it's the month of being thankful (or at least recognizing it more regularly), I thought I would do a thankful post on Thursdays, leading up to Thanksgiving. Feel free to join along, every Thursday (I'll have a link each week).
{via}
I'm thankful for....

...doctors and nurses who have taken care of my dad when he had to go to urgent care earlier this week because he was having trouble breathing.  My dad's hit a rough spot with his health lately, and it's nice to know that the doctors and nurses are there to help him when he needs.

.....inheriting MG's sisters as my own (not to mention the rest of his amazing family, too). They call to check in, and send my dad thoughts and prayers for him to get better. And they listen when I break down. I've been an only child forever, and it's nice to have sisters that I can rely on now, too.

.....friends who are there when you need them. No matter what.

And, on a slightly lighter note...

.....heated seats in my car. When the weather has been dipping down into the 30s and 40s in the morning, it's nice to have a seat that heats my hiney.

.....working with fun kids on a daily basis who provide me with endless entertainment, love and smiles.

....puppy wiggles, vigorous tail wags, and snuggles.

...text conversations with friends that make you smile from ear to ear.

....warm fuzzies.


That's it for now. There are TONS of things that I'm thankful for, but I'll share those with you next week, and in the weeks after :)

What are YOU thankful for this week, right now?

(I'll have a link up next week on Thursday if anyone wants to join me on the Thankful Train :)

6 comments:

  1. I'll join in with you!! So sorry to hear about your dad, I hope he feels better soon. I'm an only child too, well sorta--- I have two older half brothers, but I pretty much grew up as an only child so I consider myself one. Also, heated seats are the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Hope he gets well soon. Send lots of healing vibes his way!!! I love reading these posts. They make me happy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry about your dad, Jenn! Hope he is feeling better and is on the upward trend. On the lighter note - I am in total agreement with the heated seats thing. My car doesn't have them, but my husband's does, and I LOVE it!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm thankful for tootsie pops. the red ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for my future in0laws. I spent the weekend with them and love them!

    Maria @ The Good Life

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely post and lovely idea....Hope your dad is better

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!