Currently...

Feeling... a little stressed (23 days til wedding, dropping off loan paperwork, dealing with obnoxious sellers) and a lot blessed.



Reading... The Husband's Secret by Lianne Moriarty (review to come as soon as I'm done!)
{via}
Drinking... lemon-infused water now...sangria at happy hour later tonight!

Eating... leftovers from the week. I made another batch of the feta and sun-dried tomato meatloaf earlier this week and am having the last of it today for lunch (with a side of mac and cheese--yum!)


Watching... anything and everything Bravo! Ok, not everything, but my standard garbage reality tv shows


Missing... forecasts that don't involve snow. We had snow this past Sunday, and everyone thought the LAST snow we had, would be the last. And then Sunday, we all thought the same thing...and now there's snow in the forecast for Tuesday. WTF? Me no likey. 


Anticipating... the wedding and closing on our house...all around the same time  (yes, we ARE crazy)

Wishing for... warmish weather on the wedding day. Who would have thought there was a potential that it'd be 40 something degrees in April? Not what I had in mind when I pictured myself in my wedding dress :/


Loving... Having friends who are there for you, no matter what, reminding you to keep your cool and focus on the positive, who are excited for your happinesses and want to share in them with you. Having MG who takes care of things when I'm overwhelmed (and even when I'm not), and that he leaves me sweet notes when he goes out of town, like one recently that end with "I can't wait to get home and marry you". And, that today is officially Spring (while hoping that Mother Nature recognizes that it's legitimately Spring now--no more snow!!!)
{via}
What are you up to, currently??

6 comments:

  1. Just think - the past few times it's been super nice, it's been on a Saturday. So I'm confident you'll get nice weather on your Saturday wedding day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on the waiting list for the book for almost three months now....wanna read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about that book. Can't wait for your review!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com
    *100 Books to Read in a Lifetime Giveaway happening now!*

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Husband's Secret has been on my list of books to read for a while now... can't wait to hear how it is! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwwww love cute notes from soon to be husbands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, so now I'm curious about this book! I wish I had more time to read. We do have a beach trip coming up so I will be creating a list of books to grab for that and several of your recommendations will be on it:)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!