Oh Hey, Friday Favorites!

Happy Fridayyyyyyy!!!
 

Let's just hop right into some Favorites for this week, shall we?

{1}-Favorite Deal
MG, being that amazing hubby that he is, got a second quote for something in my engine to be fixed when he took his car in for his inspection. My original quote was $191, and MG got this second place to give us a much lower quote of $160. Ends up it only cost $145. Even better! And now, I have a fully functioning car, without the engine oil leaking...or whatever was happening lol.

{via}
{2}-Favorite Weekend Activity
MG and I are at the shore this weekend...actually, as you read this, we're already at the shore. MG's sister, Annie, and her fam rented a house there for 3 weeks, and we're visiting (at their request). MG's parents will be coming down tonight, and potentially his other sister and our nieces/nephew. It'll be jam packed, chaotic, and loads of fun! :)

{3}-Favorite Funny
I recently decided to let Cooper have a teeny bit of peanut butter off of a spoon (why? I don't know)....and what he does is SO funny. He goes into crazy licking mode, and it's really funny to watch. I tried to capture it on video the other day--wasn't as funny as it normally is, but still cute.

{4}-Favorite tv show (this week)
{via}
This week, I really enjoyed Bachelor in Paradise. I can't tell you why, but I did. Things to note: I actually like Michelle Money now. Ben is still a tool, and Chris Bukowski....ugh. He owns a bar in my area that Ive been to (and met him), and I still think he's a tool. If girls actually sleep with him for his 'celebrity status,' they're stupid. He's a douche.

{5}-Favorite Productive Moment
I finally got myself to the DMV to get my license with my new last name on it. I'd been putting it off, because I thought they were going to take my license (in VA you have to wait fish days to get it mailed to you) and I wanted to have it for the bachelorette party last weekend in case I got carded. Turns out, they give it back to you anyway. So now I have a new license on the way and to top it off, I was in and out of the DMV in 10 minutes. Double win!

If you need me, you can catch me with my toes in the sand for the next couple of days! :)

12 comments:

  1. Enjoy your trip to the shore! And seriously, major win at the DMV! I HATE having to go to any kind of govt offices because it usually takes forever and a day, but you did great! Happy weekend friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your weekend away! It sounds amazing! I too am loving Bachelor in Paradise and completely agree about Chris! Ugh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun at the shore! and i have to catch up on BIP, i never saw michelle money's season but love her from her youtube channel... and yay for a fast line at DMV!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to DVR that show....it has train wreck written all over it right?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to watch Bachelor in Paradise too. I think it would be pretty entertaining! Have a great weekend away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Car troubles are the worst to have to pay for- yay for getting a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhh your Cooper looks like my Mac! He is a maltipoo and he LOVES peanut butter! He will do anything for it!

    Changing names is such a pain!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OC is one of my favorite shore towns. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally agree with your thoughts on Bachelor in Paradise... I cringe watching Chris Bukowski! And a successful day at the DMV is a successful day indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm still on the fence about Bachelor in Paradise. It sucks me in, but I haven't decided if I actually like it or not. Great news about your car! Hope it fixes the issues. Hope you are having a great time at the shore!

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Coop and the PB is so cute! We put PB in Weiser's Kong and he's the same way. He eats it everyday and I still giggle while he eats it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!