Ooooh, she's crafty!

You guys know I've become something of a DIY'er with all of our house projects, and I've sure learned a lot so far. I now know how to sand, prime and paint kitchen cabinets and doors, all doors throughout a house, along with the trim, the proper way to tape off a room and paint, how to paint a focal point wall without bleeds, how to hang a gallery wall....
and I'm sure there will be a ton more to learn.

But, for now, I thought I'd highlight some of the cool projects and crafts that I've seen on Pinterest and really want to try my hand at (at some point).

I'd love to have something like this for our basement, as you go down the stairs:
{via}

This would be super cute for the holidays or for Valentine's Day for the front door (or even against a mirror or entry table):

{via}
Another "something" for when we re-do the basement, as something fun for blankets:
{via}
I think this would be adorable (either with a picture of us, or another picture) in a room that had fewer windows. My neighbor actually has a spare window frame/pane in her backyard and every time I pass by, I want to take it and use it to make something crafty like this:
{via}
I'd love to be able to make some kind of personalized art work for our guest bedroom or even a nursery one day, like this:
{via}
These would be adorable for the holidays, and I have a ton of wine glasses at home:
{via}
These would be fun for a gallery wall, or a kid's room with their name:
{via}
Obviously, there are tons and tons of other things I want to do, but some of these seem relatively easy to do. Maybe I'll give one or two a whirl!

What kinds of crafty things have you been wanting to try and DIY?

10 comments:

  1. I love the windowpane frame - that would be really cool in a basement too!! What would we do without pinterest lol?! xo, Biana - BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the letters! I did Jack's name for his nursery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love that blanket ladder! That would fit in so well in my living room. I'm also digging anything that involves an old window frame. Those are my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute I love them all! my sisters and I made something similar to that picture hanging over the toilet. super cute and easy! all you need is tape and paint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The windowpane frame I pinned forever ago and totally want to do that when I get a new house. They actually have the frame at Target! I want to do those DIY glasses but I'm so DIY'd out right now haha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the old window just sitting in my garage waiting to be redone. Love the letters too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love love love the wine glasses idea! you can get super cheap ones at target for like $1 (incase you mess up!) haha i know i would.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute ideas! Love the blanket ladder and window picture frame. i'm not very crafty and don't trust myself with big projects but I did manage to put together a nice photo gallery wall last year. I want to attempt to do some crafty landscaping this year ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. If only I were creative, I'd give these a try :) BUt maybe I'll give that floral decor a go! Just too cute :)

    By the way, I am giving away $25 gift card to The Mint Julep Boutique! I’d love if you can send your entries!

    Abby
    Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all super cute!! I don't think if have the patience for the flower wreath, though.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!