Friday Faves

Woohoo Friday!! We made it, and that shorter week definitely helped!
My favorites this week:
{1} Back to School Outfit
I went bright, colorful and floral for back to school. And I wore my Kate Spade multi-colored studs, too--I have seriously gotten SO MANY compliments on them!
(Update on the pink ones: I took them back. Since I'd bought a pair of Kendra Scott earrings from my Rocksbox set, and then got the multi-colored, I was good and responsible--boo-- and took the pink ones back. I'm super happy with the multi-colored ones!)

{2} Favorite Song
I feel slightly ashamed saying this, but Justin Bieber's new song What Do You Mean?
It's catchy and sticks in your head. Even MG enjoyed it!


{3} Favorite Shows-Old and New
(these two shows are total opposite ends of the spectrum)
{via} they're just too fabulous
Ladies of London is back and I'm so pumped--I've bloody missed the Brits in my life :)
{via}
The other show that MG and I started watching on Netflix is Narcos. Have you guys heard of it or watched it? It's about drug cartel Pablo Escobar and it's super interesting! 

{4} Favorite Video Clip
Whenever Justin Timberlake goes on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon, it's allllllllways the best video clip of the week. This is them doing the History of Rap (part 6). You're welcome.

ALLLLLLL the heart eyes!!!! I would totally marry either or both of them. Sorry, MG...he'd understand tho :)
And if you want some extra funny, just watch Jimmy and Ellen do a Lip Sync battle because it's pretty freaking amazing, too! {5} Funnies
When kids make you feel old:
{via}  Gameboys were the best!
When you're trying to think of a nice way to say something mean:
{via} Know anyone who could be that veggie?? ;)
For the Harry Potter lovers out there--this one made me giggle
{via}
Let's also not forget this date in history. I will always remember where I was when I heard about the attacks on the World Trade Center in 2001. It's hard to believe that that was 14 years ago. I'm taking a moment today to say a prayer for those whose lives were lost, and those who lost loved ones.
(from NBC New York Facebook page)
I hope you have an easy Friday and a fantastic weekend!

32 comments:

  1. Lol @ cabbitch! I love your back to school outfit. Cuuuute. Love Fallon doing the Whip & NaeNae. Happy Friday!
    Trish - tales from trish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love your back to school outfit!! I admit, I adore Biebers song too, saw him perform on the Today show yesterday and he was amazing! (Don't tell my teenagers) Ha!! Happy weekending gorgeous!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your outfit is too cute! I love "Ladies of London," too. It's going to be a good season I think!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha the cabbitch one is great! I love your back to school outfit! Hope you have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes to all of this! So happy Ladies of London is back and love your back to school outfit, so cute! I'm sad to say I'm loving that JB song too. Ugh. Why does it have to be so catchy?! Happy Friday love!
    <3, Pamela
    Sequins & Sea Breezes

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing that. I am now officially late but dang that was hilarious. Seeing them do a hammer time was amazing. Narcos is such a great show but you have to really pay attention with all the subtitles maybe it will help with my Spanish? Loved your first day of school outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen so many people talk about Narcos. We'll have to watch it. We just finished Catastrophe on Amazon and it was cute! I love British shows!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your back to school outfit! You look very pretty in pink. Have a fab weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i wish there was more JT and JF in my life. this made me SO happy yesterday when i saw it. and yes, i love that bieber song! i met him once years ago. he was so short!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your back to school outfit! And girl? I would have bought the pink ones from you, ha ha! So stinking CUTE!
    I just watched that JF and JT clip before getting on blogger this morning! Doesn't it make you wish you could hangout with them? I totally want to be their friend, HA HA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your back to school outfit! Also, that Jimmy Fallon episode was awesome!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haha - my husband was just showing me that clip of Justin and Jimmy - too funny! Love your back to school outfit pick - beautiful colors! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I LOVE Ladies of London - I'm so glad it's back. That show cracks me up and makes me with I had A LOT more money. Happy weekend!

    xo, Carly | carly blogs

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the Harry Potter one!! Too funny. And I'm loving your bright outfit!! Have a great weekend - Svetlana @Life with a Side of Wine

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think we're going to watch Narcos next - I've been hearing so many great things about it! We cancelled all plans tonight so we could stay home and finish Bloodline, we're total Netflix junkies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVING that bright outfit - that pink belt is the perfect touch! And Jimmy Fallon and JT win all the prizes, could not love them together more! And YES to Ladies of London and HP spam mail - hilarious!

    Happy Friday gurlie <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  17. That rainbow photo gave me chills yesterday! I missed the newest JT and Jimmy Fallon clip - did not disappoint. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love your back to school outfit girl! You are rocking it in the fashion department this year. You know you are an adult when you start to be responsible and take things back haha.
    I am glad I am not the only one liking Justin Biebers new song, kinda my guilty pleasure right now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I absolutely love your outfit, the skirt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG JT and Jimmy Fallon… I DIE!!! I've had the BIGGEST crush on JT my whole life! I love it! Love your outfit girl!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Loving your back to school outfit girl! That history of rap is hilarious and JT looks adorable!! That Justin song is seriously my jam right now, I've been jamming to it in my car anytime it's playing. I need to watch that Narcos show, you're about the 15th person to talk about it!

    Have a fantastic weekend girl!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You looked so cute on your first day back to school! Love the bright color. I've seen everyone talking about Narcos on Netflix lately and how good it is. My husband had it on the other night and I fell asleep thinking it wouldn't be very good. I need to give it another try! Have a great weekend. xoxo, Annie - HomeofMalones

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like your outfit.

    And I enjoy Ladies of London.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a cute back to school outfit! I love the color of the cardigan. Hope you're enjoying your new class.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Such a cute outfit! I just started watching Ladies of London and I love it! Such a guilty pleasure! I wish the first season was still available on Bravo so I could catch up! Have a wonderful weekend!

    Annie
    All Things Big and Small

    ReplyDelete
  26. Cute back to school outfit! Love that clip! Jimmy and Justin are the best!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful outfit. I love all the colors. :) And isn't Narcos the best?! We've been watching every night!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like your back-to-school outfit. It's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your school outfit! You look fantastic. Jimmy and Justin can do no wrong, and I loved Ellen's lip sync battle. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love Grumpy Cat. He's the best. I still haven't watched the first episode of Ladies of London yet! It's still on the DVR.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. That coffee table is amazing! I love Justin & Jimmy...they need to just have their own show.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!