Weekly Wins

Happy freakin-Friday, friends!

Let's dish about some wins from the week, shall we?

~Despite a cold, Ella has slept through the night every night this week. Only downfall is she's been waking up around 530 in the morning super stuffed up and only able to go back down after nursing.

~There's a 2nd grade girl at my school who is slow to warm up to people, but this girl has recently been giving me hugs every time she sees me in the hallway. Even on days that she's in a bad mood. It's nice being someone that she feels safe with.

~Hearing from a special education teacher that a 6th grade student has the best relationship with me out of any staff member in the building. (Ironically also the one that my administrators don't seem to be able to take my professional opinion on...)

~This from Cards Against Humanity. Oh my gosh, this.
{via}
~Ordering diapers ahead of time and having them shipped to our friends' house so it's one less thing to carry with us (thanks to Rachel for this tip). Amazon is the freaking best!

~Visiting our friends in Minnesota this weekend. That is, assuming no last minute extra sicknesses that would have us cancel. So looking forward to seeing our friends, getting to go to the Vikings game, playing with the kids, and concurring our first flight with Ella!

On that note, I probably won't be around these parts until Tuesday or Wednesday, so I hope the weekend is awesome, and the start of the week is easy!

11 comments:

  1. My sister used to order everything to my parents house when she would visit with the kids because of that exact reason - less stuff to carry with you! Have the best weekend visiting your friends! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun this weekend!! Bundle up, it's gonna be cold here in MN this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun in Minnesota this weekend!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you ordered diapers to be shipped ahead of time so it's one less thing to pack, have an amazing trip girlie <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have so much fun in Minnesota! Safe and calm travels! Love cards against humanity even more now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish CAH would sell me a 1x1 piece of that land.

    Have a great trip this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ordering the diapers and having them shipped to the place you are going is a must. Good thinking. I hope you have the best weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun week! Honestly - shipping diapers from Amazon to your destination is a GREAT idea! I should have thought of that when our guy was so small! I hope you have a great Thanksgiving week - safe travels!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES I love that about Cards Against Humanity too!! Hope you’re having fun visiting your friends in Minnesota! (And everyone is feeling better!)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I seriously love Amazon for buying diapers, the best!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!