A Little Q&A

I saw this on Emily's blog and thought it was a fun way to get to know some tidbits about her--so I borrowed it!

1. Where was your Blog profile pic taken?
On my wedding day, as I was getting into the limo from our ceremony
2. Worst physical pain you've ever experienced?
When I was about to go to college, I got a kidney infection that required me to go to the hospital. The docs said it was either a kidney infection or meningitis and they had to do a spinal tap in order to rule out meningitis. That was AWFUL...and the after effects (insane headache anytime I wasn't laying flat for like a week) were the worst!

3. Favorite place you've been?
There are lots of places, but I think MG would agree with me on this, that Greece was by far one of our favorite places/trips that we visited!
4. What's the funniest thing you experienced this week?
1st student: My brother’s been home sick all week. He’s been pooping a lot.

2nd student: you mean he has diabetes?

3rd student: No, I think she meant diarrhea.


2nd student: Ohhhh, I thought that was diabetes.

5. How late did you stay up last night?
10 pm is usually my bedtime

6. If you could move somewhere else, where would you move to?
We would probably move to PA to be closer to my husband's family (and if we did that, I'm pretty sure my mom would move up there too--who knows what the future holds??)

7. Which of your Facebook friends lives the closest to you?
Other than MG (same house! haha) my next door neighbor, Elisa

8. When was the last time you cried? 
After the Florida highschool shooting on Valentine's Day. There are plenty of other reasons I shed tears (like looking at Ella, and being amazed at her actually being mine), but I want for school shootings and mass shootings to NOT be one of them.

9. If you could talk to ANYONE right now who would it be? 
My dad
11. What's your favorite season?
Spring, minus the allergies. There's nothing better than rolling down the windows and opening your sun roof on a nice Spring day, or going for a walk with a fresh breeze, grass growing and flowers blooming without sweating your hiney off.

12. If you could have any career, what would it be?

I like my career path, however if I did something different I think it would be a psychologist/psychiatrist

13. What was the last book you read?
Currently reading Truth or Beard by Penny Reid. It's a light, easy read.
{via}
14. You're a World Traveler, where would be your next destination?
Probably either Croatia or the Amalfi Coast
{via} doesn't it look dreamy??
15. Are you a good influence?
I'd like to think so!

16. Does pineapple belong on a pizza? 
Absolutely NOT. Ew.

17. You have the remote, what channel will you choose? 
Bravo or HGTV. Duh.  #basic

18. Favorite Cocktail?
I'm with Emily here, a Dirty martini!

19. Last concert you attended? 
Honestly, I can't even remember.

20. Favorite type of food?
Mexican!!! Gimme alllllllll the Mexican food!

I'll be back tomorrow with What's hap-"Pinning" Wednesday and a weekend recap since I'm slacking due to the long weekend.

11 comments:

  1. I'm with you on your next travel destination and Greece was one of my favorite trips as well. How scary about your kidney infection and right as you were leaving for college as well! YIKES! xo, Biana-BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved reading your answers and I'm cracking up at the diabetes conversation! I'm sure you get quite entertained by the kids' innocent but funny conversations. Dying to go to Greece! I'm sure that was a trip of a lifetime! Emily @ Martinis & Bikinis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this post.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids really do say the funniest things! I'm with you, I'm a spring girl, there is nothing like taking in the spring air! So fun getting to know more about you, I might have to join in!
    xo
    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Croatia, did Amalfi Coast it was ok, so Croatia! So i can live vicariously through you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Croatia and the Amalfi Coast sound amazing! I love Mexican food the most too! But again, I feel like the only weirdo that loves pineapple on pizza. I love that that is a thing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kids say the darndest things!!! And Croatia looks AMAZING, but really, so does any vacation right about now! :) XOXO, R

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's been a while since I've had Mexican food. This reminds me I have a gift certificate to one of our favorite mexican places!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness - the diabetes mix-up! hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Haha the diabetes mix-up is a riot!!! Kids are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeeeeeeessss to mexican food!! And OMG that convo between the students had me cracking up!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!