{WHW}: Post Vacay Blues

Happy hump day, friends!
Sorry for the short blog posts the last two weeks--I didn't bring my computer, as I was trying to fully engage in our family vacation.

We got back on Sunday and I haven't had much time to upload my photos from the two weeks we were away, but I wanted to share a few highlight photos before I do a recap post (eventually).

In the meantime, we are all definitely experiencing some post vacation blues. It was incredible having MG with us every day for 2 full weeks. Spending time with our friends and their baby for a week was a ton of fun, and definitely a new experience. And then getting a week with family was the best cherry on top! So many people to love on Ella, and help out with her, let MG and I relax a little bit and really sink into vacation mode.

Our sweet pea took to the beach like a champ--her first sight of the beach and the waves, while walking up with my holding her in my arms, she said "wowwwwwwwwww" which was so cute to see the awe on her face.

Ok, for now here are some highlight photos from the 2 weeks!













Now it's your turn to share what's hap-"pinning" with you!


12 comments:

  1. How sweet to see Ella's expression the first time she saw the beach!! So glad you guys had a wonderful 2 weeks away! xo, Biana- BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I so know what you mean about having them with you 24/7. It’s so great and such a shock when they go back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh...the beach is my happy place! We haven't had a trip to the coast this summer and it makes me so sad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you guys had such a great beach vacation with Ella!

    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have had so much fun watching your IG stories and photos throughout the last two weeks. Looks like your vacation was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great trip! I'm glad you had such a wonderful time. It is always so hard getting back to the swing of things when you get home, though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks like it was such an amazing trip! The beach speaks to my soul, so this makes me so happy for your sweet family! I always have a hard time readjusting to normal life after a great trip, but cheers to doing so in style :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The beach is the best!!! I can totally understand the most vacation blues.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay for beach and family time, love that you had MG with you for 2 full weeks <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of these! She is getting so big and she is so loved.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks like she had SUCH a great time!!! Actually, it looks like you ALL had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad you took the time away from your computer!! Adorable pics!! XOXO, R

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!