Feeling like POOP!

I'm not feeling well today. My throat hurts and feels dry, I've got a slight case of the sniffles, and now my voice is taking on the beginnings of a man-like baritone sound. Poop. And I woke up to the realization that it's ONLY Tuesday. Double poop. And then I got to work and found out that the meeting I have this afternoon is actually a double header meeting which means I'll have to stay late at work. When I feel sick. Triple poop.

Not feeling creative or fun today. I'm off to run down the street to CVS and medicate myself up on whatever I can find that will make me feel less like dog poo.
(I know that wasn't really necessary, but it made me chuckle a little bit. Which is a small favor I'll take today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!