Japan Tsunami

I am so incredibly saddened by the tragedies that have happened, and are continuing to happen, over in Japan. Despite all of the birthday celebrating, I have been keeping tuned into everything going on over there and praying for the people who have gone through this.

It amazes me what Nature can do. Water has always freaked me out (I know how to swim, but I can't do it well and would never bet my life on it) and events like tsunamis and things like that remind me of why something that can be so fun to play in can be so dangerous and scary.

I just saw some satelite pictures that NASA took here. It shows images of different parts of the country before and after the tsunami, showing just how much damage was caused. Sometimes you know something is bad, and then you see pictures like this that make you realize just HOW bad things really are. It definitely puts things into perspective.

My heart goes out to everyone affected by this, and I keep hoping that things do not continue to get worse with the nuclear reactors along with everything else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!