Cuteness Infused Thursday

Happy Thursday, bloggie friends! It's a beautiful day here in DC (and I mean gorrrrrrgeous!) Sunshine, like zero humidity! It's incredible. I may have just tagged along with the 4th grade class to recess to soak up the sun supervise. hehe.

So, since nothing of great consequence is happening (and that is a major good thing given the past week's events), I figured I would infuse some cuteness into your days with some animal pictures that I dare you not to "awww" at. Courtesy of Pinterest.....

little baby polar bear....


who doesn't love a little cuddle session??

adorrrrrrable!

my personal all-time favorite animal (mammal)


hipster pup...these kind of pictures just crack me up--especially since this guy resembles my little guy Cooper :)

I hope that does of cuteness rev's up the engines and gives you a little something to smile about to get you through the rest of the day! One more day until the weekend!!!





Don't forget to come back tomorrow and link up for Photo Inspiration Friday!!! Find a picture (or two, three, etc) that are inspiring you this week and link up! Cant wait to see what's inspiring you all this week!

P.S. I've hit the 50 follower mark!!! You guys rock!!! :)


8 comments:

  1. I have SUCH a soft spot for cute animals. Great pictures!! :) definitely put a smile on my face. I want a puppy of my own but I need to tackle the whole taking care of myself first, haha. Happy Thursday! Enjoy the weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all of the puppy pics...and that polar bear, holy cuteness!

    recently found your blog and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah these are pretty cute. Dolphins are a riot if they come near you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute photos! Enjoy the beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWWWWW!!! soooo stinkin cute!!
    xoxo Inna :)
    My Bloggie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh em gee- that polar is NOT for real??!!! SO much cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness...sooo adorable!! Makes my heart grow bigger:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The puppy pics are SO cute. They make me want to go hug my little dog. I love the polar bear pic too.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!