What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy middle of the week, bloggie friends! Since it's Wednesday, that means it's time to link up with Jamie at this kind of love for another edition of What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm loving that today I get to take advantage of a Groupon that I bought back in April for a photography lesson/session with my SLR camera. It's a walking tour of DC and they're gonna teach me all kinds of neat tricks and tips. I can't wait!! (And hopefully I'll have some neat-o shots to share with you all!!) Let's hope this helps turn my desire to be a budding photo genius into reality (or at least helps me get a step closer hehe)!

back in our college days at UMD!


I'm loving that tomorrow I will be making my way to Houston to see one of my besties! Since I was spending most of my free time in a long distance relationship before, I didn't have a ton of time to do other travelling. But, NOW, I get to go and see my buddy, see her place, spend some good QT together, and I get to meet her boyfriend finally! I'm really looking forward to it, I'm just hoping I don't melt in the Texas heat! hehe

I'm loving that MP and I got two of our couple friends together (one of his and one of mine) this past weekend and had a REALLY good time! We all went to Matchbox for dinner (a delish pizza place in DC!!) and then to Rocket Bar afterwards where the girls challenged the guys to a few games of darts...which we ended up whooping them in! And then couple-shuffleboard! It was so nice to be able to go out on a date, bring two sets of friends together, and have a fab time!




Lastly, I'm loving you, all of my followers! Can't believe so many of you care what lil ol' me is up to on a regular basis! Tons of hugs and kisses to you!


10 comments:

  1. Hello! Sorry I haven't visited in a little bit :)

    HOW COOL about your photography lesson! I'm a bit jealous...I want an SLR camera really bad!! I can't wait to see your pictures! I'm glad you had a great time with your friends, and have an awesome time with your bestie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kind of camera do you have? That walking tour sounds so cool! Have fun visiting your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your date night sounded so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You and MP seem to be getting along great. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Groupon and I definitely need to take a photography class to learn how to use my SLR camera - right now I just use the auto button - which is not ok!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited that you get to go on a cool walking tour/photography class. I never get to do cool things like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm going home to Austin, TX next week and I'm really hoping it cools down some before I get there! Have fun in Houston!

    ReplyDelete
  8. still so funny to see pics of emily pop up on your blog! so happy for you and your new guy!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!