WILW and Oh How Pinteresting!

I love Wednesdays because you can say that half of the work week is over, and you feel a lot closer to the weekend than you did on Monday or Tuesday! Also, because two of my fav link ups are today, WILW with Jamie at this kind of love and Oh How Pinteresting with Michelle at The Vintage Apple!

Let's get started with some things that I am loving!

I'm loving that it feels like Spring right now (and yesterday) and it's January/February. Mother nature must be on vacay in the Caribbean and sending that warmth our way! 

I'm loving that MG and I finally settled on, and booked, our spring break trip to Jamaica! Wooohoo warmth and sunshine!!!

I'm loving that there are only 4 1/2 more months of school left!

I'm loving that Cooper is coming to school with my on Friday to spend the day with me and my kiddos at work. He came last year (and the years before at my old school) and it was a big success! Can't wait!!

I'm loving that I have been finding some really awesome recipes on Pinterest and have been trying more of them recently! Last night MG and I made the Cayenne Rubbed Chicken with Avocado/Lime Salsa for the second time last night and it was DELISH (and actually healthy!)





And speaking of Pinterest, I LOVE it! Huge hearts!!! And I love Oh How Pinteresting Wednesday.



google

This week I've been pinning...


I love how cute but casual this outfit is. Totally something I would wear..(maybe even with sneakers)

400 calorie Baked Ziti! Yum!!

If  that doesn't make you say "awwww" I can't help you :)

Chocolate Peanut Butter Parfait (drooooolz)

As much as I love this song, and Adele....this makes me giggle.

Did someone not think this whole thing through??
Follow Me on Pinterest
I had a TON of funny ones to post, but I didn't want to overwhelm you with pics!

What have YOU been loving and pinning lately? Go link up!!
Happy Hump Day!!!

12 comments:

  1. the set fire to the rain pin cracks me up. and those parfait things look soooooooooo good. make me one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that baked ziti looks right up my alley and being lo-cal. Perfect!

    Have a great Wednesday girl!

    xoxo,
    Cher
    http://www.naptimeisthenewhappyhour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit is super cute! Love the last pin...hilar!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Adele pin is too funny! Love the literal translation lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wednesdays are great days :)

    It feels like spring here, too! So uncharacteristic for Cleveland! YAY for Jamaica!! Mmm that chicken recipe looks SO good!

    LOL at that last pin!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh that "a look at hell " is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH my gosh that picture of the puppies! I die! I love it this whole post! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. that baked ziti looks great! and the parfait looks delicious!! haha i know about the adele and the cartoon too funny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chocolate peanut butter parfait? Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for booking your vaca!
    Love pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want that chocolate peanutbutter parfait like NOW! Great pins this week! Oh and Jamaica! That's is so exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!