Randoms

Happy Tuesday!

My brain is all over the place today (this seems to be a theme lately), so bear with me and this random post!

1) I've had the song "My boyfriend's back and you're gonna be in trouble" stuck in my head this morning. MG just got back into the country this morning and I guess my sub conscious decided to annoy me play this on repeat in my head. I'm just glad he got back today and I heard from him moments after I read about the foiled plan to put an underwear bomb on a US bound flight. #worrywart!

2) Don't freeze chicken in the package it comes in from the grocery store. When you go to remove it, the stupid pad it was on sticks to the chicken making it impossible to get off. Ask me how I know this. Doh!

3) I just switched over to Facebook timeline. I resisted for a long time, but the cover photos and the ability to control privacy a bit more were features that I liked. I guess there's no turning back now!

3b) in the process of switching over I revisited several "life events" of which included:
      - becoming FB friends with p!nky, my first bloggie-to-real-life bud, on Dec 14th (yay, tender!)
      - seeing when MG and I started dating

4) I encountered my very first defective greek yogurt ever yesterday. It was a Chobani raspberry flavored one. I opened it up and it was ALL the fruit stuff and like 5% yogurt. I took two bites and couldn't eat it, it was SO sugary sweet and no substance. So guess who went without breakfast yesterday and ate goldfish instead? This girl!


5) I'm starting to become addicted to the show Mad Men. I never knew what it was about, but MG kept saying how good it was. Once this season started, I watched with him. The first few episodes were pretty boring (and MG agreed), but now it's getting better. It's an interesting concept for a show, and kinda cool to see how things were "back then"....and Don Draper isn't too bad on the eyes either!

Adding another tv show to my list is a bit overwhelming ( #firstworldproblems), but at least this one isn't a reality tv show! :)

and, seriously, where is her forehead???
6) Speaking of reality tv, Teresa Guidici on Real Housewives of New Jersey annoys to poopies out of me! She is SO dumb and deluded! Shannon @ Page:Twenty-two and I were having this discussion earlier yesterday and today....she is so ridiculous that you end up screaming at her through the tv....and then YOU look like the idiot. I felt for Teresa at the beginning of last season, but by the middle I could see why she's in the mess she's in--always twisting things around so that she's the victim, but never taking responsibility for things that SHE does (hate people like this!!) I saw somewhere that she is now regretting acting the way she has and wants her friends/family back. Might be a case of "you can't take back what you've said"....I know I wouldn't be too forgiving of her and her nasty comments/actions!

Alright, I guess that's enough randomness for one post! Catch ya later, gators!


6 comments:

  1. YAY for real life friends from blog life friends!

    I used to love teresa in the beginning but now I cant stand her....well I don't watch NJ anymore anyway.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel similar on the Teresa situation. I used to really like her and genuinely feel for her..but trying to come between someone's marriage because you are in question of your own is not OK in my book. Everyone needs to mind their own business in that department.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like FB timeline. A lot of people are complaining about it, but I think it definitely looks better. You had goldfish? I had cheez-its. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been debating switching to timeline for about a week now. Just haven't done it yet. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't think don draper is cute! i think i'm the only one. i like the white haired guy...what's his name again? although every time i see him i picture him as the politician who wanted Carrie to pee on him on S&TC. some episodes of madmen are so boring and just when you're about to give up on it...it gets good again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I'm friends with P!nky on FB yet, but I told her she had to get Twitter! Haha. I like to take my chicken out of the package anyways, because we cut and divide into smaller portions for meals...kinda grab and go.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!