WILW and Oh How Pinteresting!

Another Wednesday is here! Time for two of my favorite link ups!!

I'm loving that the boyfriend is back in this country. It sucked not being able to talk to him. It did NOT suck that he let me stay at his condo (soon to be "our" condo) while he was away tho!

I'm loving my cute little pup:


I'm loving that MG and I are making a trip up to Philly to see his 8 year old niece perform in a play with high schoolers, where she has several solo songs! Spending time with the fam, catching a Phillies game, and having a great time together are going to be great!

I'm loving that the weather this weekend is supposed to be nice, here AND in Philly--it's about dang time no rain on the weekend!!

I'm loving that I've gotten on the 50 Shades of Gray bandwagon. I haven't gotten to anything really steamy yet, but I'll be back with a review once I'm done reading the book.

And as always, I'm loving Pinterest for all of the great ideas and time-wasting that if gives me!

These are some of the things I've been pinning....

Hello! Cute work outfit, or even night out! LOVE!
WANT!!!!

I want this, too. Now!

Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Truth.
I'm a sucker for pictures of sleeping puppies!

teehee

Follow Me on Pinterest
What have you been pinning?


14 comments:

  1. mmm that buffalo chix looks really good!
    have a fun time in philly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that Koala is sooo cute!! Lovely pics, I love them all :)

    Here's my weekly finds if you'd like to take a look - http://storybookloveaffair.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/oh-how-pinteresting.html

    Megan @ Storybook Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  3. That nap comment is so the truth!

    Nicole @ Take a Walk with Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love coopaloop! Yay for MG being back! and napping!

    and that koala so cute! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first outfit is SO cute! I want it too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that outfit with the pink shoes! Now to get the guts to do it...

    Stopping by from WILW!

    Megan @ meganwadsworth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish we had mandatory nap time at work :(

    love the puppy on the bed. That's how my choc lab looks, but BIGGER lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love those bright pumps with the pants and that gorgeous maxi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just have to say I tried the buffalo chicken lettuce wraps on Monday and 1. they are freaking amazing & soooooooo delicious 2. I STILL have leftovers & it's just as good on a salad or in a wrap! I would def recommend trying :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the koala pin :) Have fun in Philly at the play! So fun :) And I love that outfit with those pink heels...goodness, I want that!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! that will be awesome!
    I am so glad MG is back in the country!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Does he go out of the country often? Could you not talk because it's expensive? If so there are a lot of tricks! If he has a smart phone of carries his laptop there are TONS of ways to talk for free! Let me know if this is the case!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the buffalo chicken lettuce wraps look amaz

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!