Guest Post: Shari @ The Daily Dish


Hey friends! I have another awesome chica to guest post for me while I'm at the beach with the beau. Her name is Shari and she lives in Chicago. She always has amazing recipes on her blog, The Daily Dish, so you should definitely check out her blog when you're done reading her post here!

And now, I'll leave you to drool over some delicious looking meals....Happy drooling! :)
~.~.~.~.~.~

Hello Going The Distance readers! My name is Shari and I blog over at The Daily Dish. I'm so jealous that Jenn is off enjoying the beach this week, but I'm happy to be here guest posting. Since it's summertime, and I'm a food blogger, I thought I'd focus on some of my favorite dishes to make in the Summer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And, last but certainly not least, something that will satisfy your something cold (and sweet) craving on any warm Summer night.
 
 
 
Try one or all of them. I promise you won't be disappointed. Most importantly, don't forget to stop by my blog and say hello! I love hearing from new readers. :)

1 comment:

  1. These all look delicious! I'm pinning them right now so I can make them this summer.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!