{Product Review}: Easy Canvas Prints

I have a great product review for you today! I worked with Stephanie (who was incredibly easy to work with!) and I was lucky enough to get to try out a canvas photo print from Easy Canvas Prints. I've wanted to get something like this for a while since we have so many great engagement photos (and I also had this in mind for both MG's and my moms for after the wedding day for some of the wedding photos), but hadn't found a place to do it, until Easy Canvas Prints

I chose a picture of MG, Cooper and I from our engagement session to add to an 8x10 canvas. Adding it, and changing the specifications to what I wanted was super easy and quick. I think I was on the site for a total of 4 minutes from start to finish. It took about 5 days to get the notice that my canvas had shipped, and about 3 days to receive it.
The end product is so great! I love that we have a "family" photo to display in our home now!
MG was really impressed with it, too. When he first saw it he asked "Is that canvas???"

I love that the image wraps around the side of the photo, too
I would definitely use Easy Canvas Prints for other canvas photos, like after we get married and get our wedding photos back!

If you're looking for a place to print canvas photos, definitely check out Easy Canvas Prints. They've had some great deals going on over the holidays, so you might even catch something great that way, too! I don't think you'll be disappointed!

*I was given a product in exchange for this review, but all opinions expressed are my own, and based on my personal experience with the product*

11 comments:

  1. Looks great! What's the price range? Would make great gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture, what a fun review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable picture! Looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks great I have been using this website for our wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love canvas prints, especially when they are from www.purecanvas.com . I ordered and got 35% off, plus free shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! I got one for Will for his Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought it would be a great idea to give a photo canvas as a wedding gift to my friend. I ordered from www.purecanvas.com, and couldn’t be happier with the results…absolutely beautiful! I got 35% off and free shipping…what a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Like the review style, i have suggestion to check out Canvaschamp.com for your next canvas prints. It will turn out to be your cheapest yet best canvas photo print ever!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!