Weekending

Happy Monday!
Ours is a bit dreary here with rain and clouds--perfect sleeping weather haha

This weekend, like many, revolved around baby Ella but we still got out a bit--venturing out into the real world before MG goes back to work.

The highlights this weekend included:
~Fitting into my pre-pregnancy shorts/shirt for a trip to the outlets
~Picking up some super cute flamingo shorts for the summer!
~started doing tummy time (not just on my chest haha)--Cooper thinks this is play time and attempts to steal all of the toys on the mat lol
~Night time baby and puppy snuggles (the falling asleep on my chest at night is my favorite!)
~Visitors on Friday morning, Friday night (our best couple friends came with pizza, and for Ella snuggles and some catching up) Saturday morning and afternoon
~Daddy baby snuggles #allthehearteyes
~Started watching Friday Night Lights since neither of us had seen the show before--so good already!
~Cute baby outfits!
~Ran errands that quickly turned into this

 ~Tried out my baby carrier for a neighborhood BBQ which Ella loved and slept in for the whole time! Thanks Brittany for telling me about this easy carrier! #handsfree
 ~aaaaaaand more baby snuggles!!!!
That was basically our weekend in a nutshell--we got out some, got snuggles (and changed lots of diapers haha). 
Hoping your Monday is a little less rainy than ours is!

24 comments:

  1. what a cute little snuggle bug! I just love her! and I love those shorts! where can I get a pair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so precious! Looks like a great weekend-you look amazing for just having a baby, congrats on getting back into those pre pregnancy clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Ella is so cute! I loved Friday Night Lights! I didn't watch it while it was on but I binge watched it a couple of years ago. I was just thinking this weekend how I wanted to watch it again haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is such a cutie! I am all about baby carriers, I have an Ergo and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are like the poster child for bouncing back post-baby! You will love Friday Night Lights. One of our favorite shows of all time!
    Kelsey
    www.thepeacockroost.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is just perfect! Baby snuggles are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so cute and so is that sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is looking so big already! You look fantastic, and I love those flamingo shorts :)

    Meg, Borrowed Heaven

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet!! I'm so glad y'all are adjusting well!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ella is so adorable! Sounds like a perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds perfect and girl, you look incredible!! You seriously look like you already have it all together. Motherhood looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look amazing and so quickly too! She is just such a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay! I'm so glad you are loving that wrap carrier. It's the best and SO easy! (None of that pesky wrapping, ugh!) And yay for FNL; we are obsessed! #TexasForever

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm stopping by from the linkup! XOXO Babywearing is the best! Ella is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You look amazing mama! Glad you all had a great weekend! I remember spending time in backseats like that when mine were little haha. Gotta do what ya gotta do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. One, you look amazing! Two, Ella is adorable and who can resist baby snuggles. Three, those flamingo shorts are amazing. And four, I hope you have a wonderful week! Jess at Just Jess

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just want to give baby Ella a big hug! She's so adorable and you must have amazing genes to bounce back to your original size to quickly. Wow! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Girl you look amazing, it took me 3-4 months to fit back into pre-pregnancy clothes that didn't consist of dresses or leggings! And how adorable is baby girl, I already miss that sweet newborn stage <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sounds like a great weekend. Lots of snuggles. Those are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  20. All of the snuggles sound fantastic! Who doesn't love a good baby snuggle? Hope your week is off to a great start!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Weekends look a lot different (and so much better!) these days! You look amazing girl!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!