Weekly Wins

Haaaaaaappy Friday! Hopefully it was a short week for you, and Friday came quickly. Even with a short week, this one has felt all over the place, but I'm happy the weekend is finally here!

Time to celebrate some of the wins from this week!

~Date night tonight! We had to move it from Saturday because our babysitter ended up not being able to do it on Saturday but we're still getting our date night in tonight instead! Super looking forward to it, and trying out a new-to-us restaurant!

~The Vikings win this past weekend has been talked about many times both at work and at our house and we are just hoping for a similar outcome this weekend! #Skol

~I have been on the search for a new pair of glasses and finally got a great pair from Firmoo that fit my face! I really love them, and they're super lightweight. The only bummer is that they came with a scratch on the lens (despite the "anti-scratch coating" I paid extra for...hmmm), but another pair is being sent. Either way, I'm a fan and I got them for something like $20!
I feel like taking a selfie with glasses just never looks how it looks in real life
~a 2 hour delay due to snow gave a nice, leisurely morning on Wednesday. I would have preferred a whole day, but I suppose beggars can't be choosers and any extra time with my Ella bear is good!

~a coworker shared with me that she always loves what I'm wearing at work. Made me feel like I have my stuff together (even on days when I don't feel like I do! haha)

~Ella has a bestie at daycare who loooooves giving her toys, food, books, etc. One of the words in his vocabulary is "Ellllllllllaaaaa" which is just adorable. Every time we walk into daycare I hear "Ellllllaaaaaaa" and see his cute face toddling over to us. Heart melting.

Hoping your weekend is filled with rest, love and fun!

15 comments:

  1. Love your glasses! I've got to go to the eye doctor to pick out some new frames today, and yours are so cute!! We had a 2 hour delay yesterday--doesn't that always make for a great day?! Have a great Friday!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  2. your glasses look great on you!! I hope you have a fun date night :) xo, biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Fri-YAY! Have the BEST date night tonight cutie in those glasses!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope y'all have a great date night!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How crazy was that Vikings finish! Yay for 2 hour delays! Have the best date night :-)

    Amanda @ Cupcake N Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those glasses! You just reminded me I have to go to the eye doctor soon... haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ella has a boyfriend... so totally cute. Love the new glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww... ELLLLLA :) SO heart warming! I needed that! Have a great weekend and good luck to the vikings!! XOXO, R

    ReplyDelete
  9. A two hour delay can totally make a week! Enjoy date night tonight - the best way to start off a weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the glasses! How cute are they! Hope you have a wonderful date night :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love those glasses on you. They look great. yay for a 2 hour delay. Makes the mornings so much more fun. I am sooo rooting for the Vikings this weekend!!! Have a great date night tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I had a FULL 5-day work week so I'm relieved the weekend is here. Love the new glasses and Ella's new friend at daycare! Enjoy date night tonight! I'm sure it's much needed!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great choice in glasses - it is always a great feeling when you get a great pair that suit you isn't it? BTW I daren't scroll any lower on your blog as in England we are only up to episode 2 on the Ben Bachelor series and I have no idea how that pans out, let alone about the series after that! Eek! Europafox x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your new glasses! I remember having such a hard time finding glasses that fit my face.

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh that sweet face. love her. and yours too lol. cute glasses for sure! stupid about the scratch - i would definitely tell them! anyway we won't talk about last night but i hope you had a good weekend otherwise :)

    xoxo cheshire kat

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!