Weekly Wins

Happy Friday, loves! It's been a chilly week here, but nothing like what the NorthEast is getting. Hoping you all fare alright with this 4th storm you're supposed to get!!!
This week went by pretty quickly, and was chock full of wins which is always a good sign of a good week!
My wins this week included:

~$50 in gift certificates from the PTA at my school for my birthday! This is a first--usually we just get a single serve package of popcorn from our admin that says "Your birthday popped up again" (which I also received). The gift cards were a nice bonus!

~Pi Day at school, meaning pie for eating too!
~Old Navy having a pi-day sale...and thanks to Brittany posting this pic, I ended up buying a ton of stuff for Ella (including that shirt), myself, and MG.
{via}
Too bad Old Navy takes forever to ship their stuff. The one downfall of that place.

~Successfully dropping my first morning nursing session...one step closer to closing the breastfeeding chapter!

~Fun St. Patrick's Day kid-friendly plans at our friends' place tomorrow, and lunch plans with my friend MK, her husband and baby on Sunday on the waterfront. It's always fun when the 6 of us get together :)

~MG's had a work training all week that's closer to home and starts later, so he's been around this week in the mornings which has been nice to have that little extra bit of family time together before we start our days.

~Finally having the heat work in my office after 2 weeks of 50 degree air pumping. It sounds like a silly win, but it has been amazing to not freeze in my office all day every day. (It's still not perfect, but I'm not having to wear my winter coat in my office all day which is a plus)

~Ella's last cold was short lived and relatively painless, and for once I didn't get it!!! Praise!

~A birthday breakfast being thrown in mine and my coworker's honor this morning at work. I love working with a team that celebrates each other!

~All of these ooey gooey, melt-your-heart photos from daycare. From lunch time dates, where Ella gets fed, to sweet kisses and cuddles...these boys love their Ella and it makes my heart so happy.
I'll leave you on that cute note. Hoping your weekend is full of sunshine and fun!

17 comments:

  1. This weather has GOT to go :( Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! Enjoy! xo, BIana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you got that shirt (and other stuff)! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That shirt is super cute. Glad the heat is working. The popcorn is hilarious.... But yay for gift cards. Ok, so read about MG going to Destin for a work trip and we go to seaside, so maybe we do a great big ole fun meet up trip with yall and whitney.... just saying. Have a good weekend girl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got so much birthday love!!! Much deserved!! Hope your weekend is full of more wins! XOXO, R

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m so happy for your heart that Ella is happy at daycare! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this post!!! Dying laughing at your popcorn gift...wow! I guess it's something--ours just gets us a card. Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Sarah at MeetTheShaneyfelts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those pictures are absolutely adorable!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much celebrating this week! Probably why it went by so fast, meanwhile my week dragged LOL! How awesome to get gift cards from the PTA! And yes, Old Navy is awesome but whyyy do they take forever to ship?? Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those pictures are so sweet. You will loves those forever!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay for a gift card! You deserve all the love from those parents for all of your hard work with their kids. Aw those pics are too sweet! Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooray for you not getting sick for once! haha. Happy weekend, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday! It sounds like you had a great birthday. And how fun to get an unexpected gift card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. "Your birthday popped up again." That killed me! What a clever way to recognize someone's birthday without it getting too expensive. But yeah...I'd take those gift cards any day of the week! Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So many great wins from the week and fun birthday celebrations! Love that adorable top you bought for Ella. The daycare pics are too precious!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The boys can't get enough of Ella! Too cute! Yay for your work celebrating your birthday! Hope you're having an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've always been lucky with Old Navy shipping things relatively quickly. Bummer that it takes so long for you. We have an Old Navy outlet here and I'm obsessed haha.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing your thoughts and comments--so, make my day and leave me some lovin'!